DarkRP Update [08/03/2020]

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Vitamin B12

Get your vitamins in, boys. 

The rule page update is pretty clutch. It’s been a community-wide issue for awhile. Hope to figure out something for MRP soon.

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, Beast said:

Thank you garnet for the update I'll be sure to use the new Crack job  and I hope that the optimization FPS will happen soon

Our server is pretty much as optimized as can be for the addons we chose to run. Anything that is to be added to the F4 would be console commands  you can use yourself at any time 😮 

1 hour ago, 0zzy said:

The rule page update is pretty clutch. It’s been a community-wide issue for awhile. Hope to figure out something for MRP soon.

Would have to figure out a new manager or competent admin who can refer me update patches in our hidden forums section.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
15 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Would have to figure out a new manager or competent admin who can refer me update patches in our hidden forums section.

<@Ozzy> I know you can’t move threads but can you see the Promotions Overview and/or Update Sheets?

<@Phantom> i can see the GM section but not the promotion overview and update sheets

<@Ozzy> Aight. Let’s try to set something up with Garnet to get some of these easy surface-level updates fixed.

<@Phantom> 10-4

Already ahead of you on that ;). Giving @Phantom access seems like a good plan in the interim while you make that decision.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
1 minute ago, 0zzy said:

<@Ozzy> I know you can’t move threads but can you see the Promotions Overview and/or Update Sheets?

<@Phantom> i can see the GM section but not the promotion overview and update sheets

<@Ozzy> Aight. Let’s try to set something up with Garnet to get some of these easy surface-level updates fixed.

<@Phantom> 10-4

Already ahead of you on that ;). Giving @Phantom access seems like a good plan in the interim while you make that decision.

Ozzy is currently the only staff member capable of ever being manager. If you are looking for someone, I would suggest him. I'm sure under his guidance, MRP will do well. Additionally, we communicate well and get along, so any big issues that need to be addressed would easily flow between the three of us (Ozzy, Me, Garnet).

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6
  • The Garnut
42 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Ozzy is currently the only staff member capable of ever being manager. If you are looking for someone, I would suggest him. I'm sure under his guidance, MRP will do well. Additionally, we communicate well and get along, so any big issues that need to be addressed would easily flow between the three of us (Ozzy, Me, Garnet).

I would say Homast has been pretty darn promising, but that's not the place to discuss that haha.

On another note,

Unboxing will unfortunately have to be removed from DarkRP as overflow crashes have been continuous since the re-implementation!

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

NOTE

UNBOXING WILL BE REMOVED FROM GARNET DARKRP STARTING 8/3/2020 DUE TO CONSISTENT CRASHING. WHILE IT IS EXTREMELY UNFORTUNATE TO REMOVE THIS FUN FEATURE, IT HAS EFFECTIVELY BROUGHT US DOWN FROM BEING WELL WITHIN THE TOP 10 MOST POPULATED SERVERS, TO SPOT ~30-50 SINGLE HANDEDLY DUE TO CRASHES.

• Toxic 1
  • Disagree 3