DarkRP Update [10/20/2020]

• The Garnut
2 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

Brick is completely black in first-person, does anyone else have this?
#BrickGang

people would pay extra for a black brick.

On a serious note, you're probably subscribed to another addon utilizing that model

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WANT A BRICK SO BAD IM BUYING THAT SHIT THANK YOU GARNET no but seriously, im actually fucking hyped about that brick, and I have no idea why. But I am prolly gonna donate soon so I can buy it

ill get it for u

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WANT A BRICK SO BAD IM BUYING THAT SHIT THANK YOU GARNET no but seriously, im actually fucking hyped about that brick, and I have no idea why. But I am prolly gonna donate soon so I can buy it

Agree lets beat each other up with bricks during our next wedding. Imma donate soon too, brick sounds like the next OG weapon.

2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

This reminds me of the time supreme released a $500 brick as a meme, and people bought it 🤷 

So how are your fuxking frames on darkrp peeps? I genuinely put a lot of work in for that 

80 frames instead of like 34 near the pd 0 _ 0     w   o   w

1 hour ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

@Garnet i figured out shankninjas issue, the assassin player model causes the brick to make your screen go completely black in first person.

Also my frames are actually WAY better then usual, so I think its working! I haven't even set r_3dsky to 0 yet! 🙂

This is true; skeleton doesn't have this issue.