MilitaryRP Map Progress [10/21/2020]

Nutter

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Construction Zone and Mosque - Northern Objective | WORK IN PROGRESS (80/100%)

Hi there Mash Trapper. Friendly reminder of my brief point in TS. In that first pic of Cons (can’t quote cause mobile blows camel cock, but I’m sure you’ll remember where I’m taking about) , I think the crane asset from the Taiga’s would fit in mighty well! I’d even go as far as saying adding clime-able ladders to it would provide a fun element to that naked area by Garnet Gaming Crashed Helicopter Crater ™.

I’ll take a deeper look at City later tonight and give constructive criticism that hopefully won’t turn into a compliment again.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs

Even though I'm gone I still love to watch map progress. Still Garnet you putting some mad hours into this and i can tell it's really showing in the map. I love a lot of the CQC aspects and seeing some of the older designs from other maps remind me of when i use to play actively. Keep it up lad. 

• Like 2
  • The Garnut
11 hours ago, shrimp said:

dlUMVxj.png

sorry to barge in here, but u don't still need all of this shit do u?

I do, but I also need u back pls

15 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Hi there Mash Trapper. Friendly reminder of my brief point in TS. In that first pic of Cons (can’t quote cause mobile blows camel cock, but I’m sure you’ll remember where I’m taking about) , I think the crane asset from the Taiga’s would fit in mighty well! I’d even go as far as saying adding clime-able ladders to it would provide a fun element to that naked area by Garnet Gaming Crashed Helicopter Crater ™.

I’ll take a deeper look at City later tonight and give constructive criticism that hopefully won’t turn into a compliment again.

I remembered!

16 hours ago, Salmon said:

I look forward to it. If it's big enough, a tank faction would be spicy

Honestly, i do not have a big interest in tanks at all, what I'm aiming for is more humvees/kingquads and some aircrafts

• Like 2

Recommendations:

1. The idea that you utilized on SWRP, You should add bunks / rooms for SOC sub branches on each base. Along with that you should also re integrate the meeting room to add more options for briefings. 

2. Add some sort of Killhouse / Arena For simulations inside of the bases that can be claimed by 0-1+'s to allow easier tryout layouts. 

12 hours ago, shrimp said:

dlUMVxj.png

sorry to barge in here, but u don't still need all of this shit do u?

Adding onto this, I think that this would be insanely cool as an addition towards certain areas within the base. Maybe adding a fence around the entire airfeld and on the opposite side of the airfield could be the main area of the base. 

4. I have seen the layout of the town construction used quite frequently. Now, I personally enjoy it but I feel as if there could be other people that play on the server may get tired and want something new. In regards to that, maybe change something small with the layout and add more to it. 

5. Re Adding a recruit room as soon on delta to keep people that can be on the recruit class from running out of the base or lowering the chance of that happening. With that, Add certain tip boards within the recruits rooms. I can't remember if it was gildarts or jim that added that but it assisted the flow of training as a whole. 

6. Re using jail cells for RP scenarios on kidnapping scenarios. 

7. Re using the garage for vehicle usage and repairs, maybe putting it towards the airfields or towards the front gate. 

Besides the suggestions, I am a fan of how the map looks so far. As I said to you it gives a really nice cod4 vibe. Very excited to see what else you add onto this. If you want more ideas and suggestions ill hit you up on discord. Goodluck on the rest of the map mate!

Edited by retired
1 minute ago, shrimp said:

the screenshot was from the foxtrot samples location models, do i gotta DECLASSIFY all my materials or something

I mean, I would definitely like to sprout some ideas if the entirety of the thing you have is visible i really do think it would be really dope on the map.  

• Agree 1
  • The Garnut
10 minutes ago, retired said:

1. The idea that you utilized on SWRP, You should add bunks / rooms for SOC sub branches on each base. Along with that you should also re integrate the meeting room to add more options for briefings. 

already done

2. Add some sort of Killhouse / Arena For simulations inside of the bases that can be claimed by 0-1+'s to allow easier tryout layouts. 

already done 2x

4. I have seen the layout of the town construction used quite frequently. Now, I personally enjoy it but I feel as if there could be other people that play on the server may get tired and want something new. In regards to that, maybe change something small with the layout and add more to it. 

Initially I did not want to add construction, it was heavily requested on my streams, so I downsized mosque (which was supposed to be massive) and added both.

11 minutes ago, retired said:

5. Re Adding a recruit room as soon on delta to keep people that can be on the recruit class from running out of the base or lowering the chance of that happening. With that, Add certain tip boards within the recruits rooms. I can't remember if it was gildarts or jim that added that but it assisted the flow of training as a whole. 

Going to make a more interactive recruit room actually

6. Re using jail cells for RP scenarios on kidnapping scenarios. 

Planned on it, thank you for the suggestion.

7. Re using the garage for vehicle usage and repairs, maybe putting it towards the airfields or towards the front gate. 

Good idea.

4 minutes ago, shrimp said:

the screenshot was from the foxtrot samples location models, do i gotta DECLASSIFY all my materials or something

This is what "foxtrot" was supposed to be, I ended up opening it up just like you and me had talked about, but back then, I was opposed to the idea.

12 hours ago, shrimp said:

dlUMVxj.png

Very very slowly.. getting to that

726efa5fab76016a2a4f5f84afd7002a.jpg

• Spicy 1
Just now, Garnet said:

already done l Bet

already done 2x l Bet

Initially I did not want to add construction, it was heavily requested on my streams, so I downsized mosque (which was supposed to be massive) and added both. l Thats good to hear, It's quite a landmark on most maps

Going to make a more interactive recruit room actually l If you need help on that with other ideas on fixing the flow of recruitment let me know!

Planned on it, thank you for the suggestion. l yeyeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye

Good idea. l I got alot more I just need adderal 

This is what "foxtrot" was supposed to be, I ended up opening it up just like you and me had talked about, but back then, I was opposed to the idea. I definitely will put some more ideas together and pm you them on discord later tonight. 

• Haha 1