Server Management/Executive Promotions (Spring 2024) ×

Forums Updates [5/24/2018]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Users can edit their own content once again, please do not abuse this!

Forum Moderator permissions have been created, welcome @Phantom and @The King of Rohan, and thank you for being the test dummies. Applications for non-staff members of our forums who wish to be a moderator will soon open!

Accepted/Denied sections added to Staff Applications for DarkRP and MilitaryRP.

Designed a new polygon-esque background for our forums in order to mimic what was regarded to by too many members as our "best forums to date"

457b04fc8738f9b11d3800353d2c53ad.png

MhU2DQx.png

• Like 1

Is there an ETA for MRP rules, at the moment you can't click F1 to view them so new players have no way of learning the rules. Additionally, can you add a limit to the signature size like how you did on the older forums, it gets annoying having to constantly scroll past excessively long signature pictures.

• The Garnut
6 minutes ago, Josh said:

Is there an ETA for MRP rules, at the moment you can't click F1 to view them so new players have no way of learning the rules. Additionally, can you add a limit to the signature size like how you did on the older forums, it gets annoying having to constantly scroll past excessively long signature pictures.

Yeah, I will be adding in a signature limit.

As for the rules, @Phantom and I came to a mutual agreement we will be rewritting them entirely. I  guess we have yet to find the time though.

3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yeah, I will be adding in a signature limit.

As for the rules, @Phantom and I came to a mutual agreement we will be rewritting them entirely. I  guess we have yet to find the time though.

Boi, the time could be right now but I literally hear yo ass in TS slurping onions.

• The Garnut
3 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Boi, the time could be right now but I literally hear yo ass in TS slurping onions.

I can't close TS even if I wanted to, my headphones will never work again, and I can't mute lel.

2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

✅never subbed

✅never donated

✅watches anime

✅normiefag

✅too lazy to work on rules without garnet

must be phantom fuckboi