Server Management/Executive Promotions (Spring 2024) ×

*NEW MAP* DarkRP Update [08/08/2018]

Yes, looks good. I'm happy that the beta testers are doing a some what of a decent job find all these bugs, only if they knew how to give locations ;(.

I've mentioned this on the other map updates, however I'm not sure you responded to it. Assuming that the train station is the spawn, I wondering if it would make blocking spawn for people much easier as they could possible place a prop in the entrance. Ruining the whole map with one prop. 

(I love that Shiloh Dynasty music in the video haha.)

(Edit 2: Ah man, now it's making me think about X, FECK)

Edited by Tripppy
7 minutes ago, Not Cool said:

lol it's almost easier than sketchup, the only hard thing to learn is how the engine works with visleaf for otimization

eh, for me the more complex the map i make the harder it gets. I'm sure the more I use the program the easier it will get. But if your good with Hammer good for you.

• The Garnut
2 hours ago, CoolGuyJoe said:

Yeah and I more than double the fps on my map. And it looks better hmmmmm?

Sounds like you're talking out of your ass. It's impossible practically to get higher than max FPS (set at 300), which my map is currently producing in single player lel. Retawd. I've only come across few maps who achieve this, and so far, you're just some dude on my forums with a post count of 4 trying to talk smack lol.

• The Garnut
18 minutes ago, CoolGuyJoe said:

33ABD5AFA023260150FC38CBF61EB1146761A340

PS, if this you consider as 'looking better'... this is an incredibly basic scenery that can be replicated in less than an hour. This is the absolute best you can come up with? pathetic lel.

• Cringe 1