MilitaryRP Update [02/18/2021]

Nutter

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Lorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem IpsumLorem Ipsum

I assume those are to be images, awesome update, although is the OBJ status going to stay in the bottom left?

• The Garnut
23 minutes ago, REEPER said:

I assume those are to be images, awesome update, although is the OBJ status going to stay in the bottom left?

It's how I structure update posts. It says this at the top 😕

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THE THREAD EARLY!

UPDATE INCOMPLETE

17 hours ago, Garnet said:

Tickrate

The server tickrate was lowered from 33 to 22. We ran the server at a 33 tickrate with 100+ players on for 4 consecutive days, and while it was very stable, this may cause instabilities in the future, seeing as this tickrate was intended for 30-60 players at the very most. Yes, our servers are optimized, but no, I don't want one single addon like WAC and vehicles causing severe lag if they're overloaded.

Great update overall! It brought about a lot of optimization and actually brought a working gamemode for war other than the repetitive OBJ wars. However, the only thing I am going to note is that as a result of the drop in tickrate firerates for guns got all fucky (severe drop in firerate). If I remember correctly this is a pretty easy fix in general but other than that the update has been really smooth with minimal complaints around the board.

Edited by Jackal
  • Creative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1