Taliban : Head

Donator Roles

Russian Elite : RPG

loadout has been adjusted

RPG-7 removed

Matador re-introduced as a replacement

Armory

This only took 3 months!

I had finally fixed the code of the armory so that you guys are able to enjoy wasting away your RP cash!

gr_3iuncc.png

Suggest items below 🙂

Admin Reports Database

Command introduced to allow Jake to wipe all sit counts at the end of every month!

• Like 6
  • Spicy 2
3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

that would accomplish what exactly?

bringing back taliban duh and since we have it as a event class now why not make it a faction that can play along in the long run of events

Edited by Downs
  • Disagree 1

So with the event classes you added are there anymore that are gonna be added ? I had a lot of fun holding an event with them but will anymore be added I want to use all the other models in future events so maybe a /model command for GMs to use 

Adding in Senior Gamemaster/Head Gamemaster ranks in game to go with my suggestion below vvvv

Also maybe the rank Head Gamemaster gets the uh perms to spawn in guns only on the game master class IF thats possible would help out in some events when we want specific guns to be in play and the /strip command and ALSO possibly the vehicles instead of just going to the npc just spawning it with Q menu just maybe. But the weapon spawning would help out in events if we want specific explosives OR guns for some events.

So think of it like this

GameMaster Perms

The same perms it has now

Also if /model gets added Gamemaster would get it 

Senior GM 

Gets the permission to spawn in vehicles on GM with the Q menu

Head GM

Gets the permission to spawn in weapons and vehicles through the Q menu 

Now for the event classe

The Famas on the Jihadist class maybe be changed to the HKMP5 or the AK-47 I got a lot of complaints about the weapon most of the complaints were

Bad recoil Bad accuracy does way too low dmg 

Any other suggestions I will make another post on here! or edit this post but good job garnet I am gonna have a lot of fun with these new event classes 

Edited by Fetn
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, Zachman said:

i would rather suggest put tali as the main instead of ru, i mean when someone joins the sever most of the time they will join US because they are US and no one really knows RU besides Communism, but give them the choice of having tali and having a RPG and bombs to suicide may interest recruits more and make base factions more even again but I'm just spit balling ideas 

plus coming from an RP standpoint would make more sense of the war than the RU and us fighting right now since most of the battles are in the desert (like delta will be soon)

When we had Tali, people begged for RU saying "Russia is a real army, unlike AFG that has no appeal because it's just a bunch of civillian terrorist garnet. Army vs Army makes more RP sense" I'm kind of over that idea of switching factions every so many years and having to entirely re-structure the server and re-assign donator classes for every single sentient being. Sorry not sorry.

48 minutes ago, Fetn said:

So with the event classes you added are there anymore that are gonna be added ? I had a lot of fun holding an event with them but will anymore be added I want to use all the other models in future events so maybe a /model command for GMs to use 

Adding in Senior Gamemaster/Head Gamemaster ranks in game to go with my suggestion below vvvv

Also maybe the rank Head Gamemaster gets the uh perms to spawn in guns only on the game master class IF thats possible would help out in some events when we want specific guns to be in play and the /strip command and ALSO possibly the vehicles instead of just going to the npc just spawning it with Q menu just maybe. But the weapon spawning would help out in events if we want specific explosives OR guns for some events.

So think of it like this

GameMaster Perms

The same perms it has now

Also if /model gets added Gamemaster would get it 

Senior GM 

Gets the permission to spawn in vehicles on GM with the Q menu

Head GM

Gets the permission to spawn in weapons and vehicles through the Q menu 

Now for the event classe

The Famas on the Jihadist class maybe be changed to the HKMP5 or the AK-47 I got a lot of complaints about the weapon most of the complaints were

Bad recoil Bad accuracy does way too low dmg 

Any other suggestions I will make another post on here! or edit this post but good job garnet I am gonna have a lot of fun with these new event classes 

Yes, more classes will be added, even though adding /setmodel as a command was much easier, I think it'd be more fun and linear to create every single class imaginable so they can be RP'd with. Yes, I'll switch over the weapon of the jihadist although it is ironically enough going to be removing the primary, in favor of strictly having the suicide bomb. As far as all the GM ranks, I'm highly considering the addition of the /giveweapon, /spawnvehicle command so that both are incredibly easy to track and monitor in logging.

• Spicy 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Garnet said:

When we had Tali, people begged for RU saying "Russia is a real army, unlike AFG that has no appeal because it's just a bunch of civillian terrorist garnet. Army vs Army makes more RP sense" I'm kind of over that idea of switching factions every so many years and having to entirely re-structure the server and re-assign donator classes for every single sentient being. Sorry not sorry.

Yes, more classes will be added, even though adding /setmodel as a command was much easier, I think it'd be more fun and linear to create every single class imaginable so they can be RP'd with. Yes, I'll switch over the weapon of the jihadist although it is ironically enough going to be removing the primary, in favor of strictly having the suicide bomb. As far as all the GM ranks, I'm highly considering the addition of the /giveweapon, /spawnvehicle command so that both are incredibly easy to track and monitor in logging.

The /giveweapon would be amazing and the /spawnvehicle although a page or document would be have to be made for the weapon ids/vehicle ids so we can jusr copy and paste it, more classes are also fantastic to be added in. Hopefully you do add in the /giveweapon and /spawnvehicle command good job garnet!

Also maybe uh MRP GM rank on forums to put posts in post event report!

I will be looking forward to seeing the next update sheet sir!

If you do add in the 2 commands I could help you with the weapon id and vehicle id document if needed 

Edited by Fetn
  • Disagree 1
  • Community Director

Glad to see the Armory addon back in place! One of the better ones that was on the server. Good update!

40 minutes ago, Fetn said:

Also maybe uh MRP GM rank on forums to put posts in post event report!

I'd disagree with this as evident with the 10 old SWRP GMs still floating around with ranks, you mention Jake and he moves it within a few hours; that system is fine.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Agree 1

Happy to see the changes can’t wait till I can get on and see all the cool new shit that’s been added since I’ve been away. I personally don’t think the addition of Taliban is necessary rn and I’d prefer maybe the addition of UK instead. Back when I was in IJU Taliban was a cesspool of minges and most leaders (atleast for haqqani and IJU) were pretty shitty. The toxicity that just naturally comes from Taliban and its recruits drives a lot of players away and I think that’s why the server had to change to ru because no one was playing Taliban. But overall such a cool update and gives more ways for people to spend the mass amount of money they have aswell as give GM’s different ways to approach events!

Edited by Horseyy
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
On 4/24/2021 at 11:34 PM, Garnet said:

No Target NPC tool as well? 

• Like 1

I'm assuming this is already possible with the civilian: undecided class, but if not, I think it would be cool to add a civilian class for events that can add realism, instead of the basic one with colored shirts. I think that having civilians in events can increase the number of people that can join, and give a very easy roleplay event for many people.

If it's already a thing, then I would really love to see it used more!