Rest In Peace Gamma

Praying for the family of gamma and all those who knew them. I’ve had my moments of my life where I thought the best way was to end it. It takes the love of one another and support unconditionally to see the brighter side of things. If anyone ever needs to have someone listen I am always a message away and can give you my personal number. Suicide is never the answer, get the help that is out there and things will get better I promise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is heartbreaking, I never had a extremely close relationship with Gamma but we got along really well and shared many experiences with each other in the community. Whenever we did speak to each other he always had a respectful, calm and collected attitude which I admired. If there was ever anyone who I could rely upon for advice, it was him. Hopefully my PC is up and running so I may attend the ceremony on Friday.

Rest in peace, I know the afterlife will treat you better than the real life. ❤️

• Like 3

Bout to go on a drunk ramble here, cus shit man I knew this dude and I know what he feels like. Like shit life ain't easy man, but do know y'all are never alone. Or at least I hope you don't. For whatever you're going through try to hang in there and hold on. Even if you don't seek professional help, just try to seek out friends. I haven't been apart of this community in a bit because I've been going through my own problems and trying to quit drinking. But he's in a better place now. Rest in peace to him. Wish I talked to him more to try and help, to let him know there are others out there going through hell too and he ain't the only one. I've met some great friends here, keep strong everyone.

• Like 2

I wish I knew Gamma for a longer Period of time, But when Gamma messaged me about coming off reserves I was so happy to get to know him because all the stories I heard about this amazing guy. I cant express the amount of times he made me laugh and made sure I was having a good day Every time I hopped in ts with Gamma first thing he always asked was how was your day or always made sure I was doing fine that itself shows how much of a good guy Gamma was. I looked up to gamma in a way and I always will, ml gamma❤️.

Gonna miss you gamma hope your in a better place now ❤️

Edited by Kermat
Fix
  • Like 5

DarkRP currently has a grave area set up at spawn for those who wish to pay respects, keep in mind it will be a no tolerance NITRP ban for anyone who disrespects it. This is not a joke by any means. For those who want to hop on, you'll see the DarkRP memorial right in the spawn tunnel. The spawn tunnel is currently being kept as a no RP zone.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 2

I am not going to go to much in depth but I just want to say thank you @Garnet for putting this into words better than just about anyone could have, I wish that he had told anyone that this was happening so we could help him but now he will live on in our memories and our hearts. 

Ave to Cesar @Gamma

Edited by BINLADINHOE
Miss ya gam
  • Like 6