MilitaryRP Update [07/28/2021]

36 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Parachutes

Moving forward, players will now be able to jump out of aircrafts and utilize a parachute in order to hit the ground in operations without taking fall damage. As with all new features, please be patient while I tinker with parachutes and reach a happy medium of how they work.

Oh goody I have so many ideas to make this more valuable than it should be! However, I could see it being abused by dropping people off in areas not normally reachable by jumping. Hope this doesn’t happen and if it is I hope it’s strictly enforced.

50 minutes ago, Nutter said:

MP5A5

Fixed errors when aiming down sights on this weapon

51 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Parachutes

Moving forward, players will now be able to jump out of aircrafts and utilize a parachute in order to hit the ground in operations without taking fall damage. As with all new features, please be patient while I tinker with parachutes and reach a happy medium of how they work.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On 7/28/2021 at 11:59 AM, Nutter said:

Parachutes

https://streamable.com/ml26mv

This is a good one! 

https://streamable.com/2i8uz3

This one too.

Anyways, RU is loving this update, been using the parachutes as much as we can, been a blast! Thank you!!!

• Like 2