• Taiga V3
    • Delta [current]
    • Omega
    • Echo V1
    • Chaharikar

• The Garnut

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Garnetto Memebros,

We've been playing on the latest iteration of Delta for a few months now, and I feel it's time to retire the map until its next update and move elsewhere, especially with the new Afghanistan update being rolled out as I'm posting this.

When it comes to Echo, unfortunately the map persists to be problematic and I was not able to make effective changes to it with Jake being absent from the serer due to his current life situation. As such, the selection is limited to Echo_v1 which had some issues present, such as FPS drops.

Please make your opinion heard, and the next map will be decided as we hit 100+ votes!

• Like 5
  • Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

I'm commenting before most votes so this comment could be irrelevant soon, but if the final vote is Omega, will there be a removal of the massive walls and arches? Personally that was the biggest issue, with the choke points. 

Also I'd recommend Construction be replaced with another objective, as it became just a massive headglitching sniper point, that made people's experiences in Mosque wars worse, both SOC and base faction

• Informative 1
  • The Garnut
Just now, Theos said:

I'm commenting before most votes so this comment could be irrelevant soon, but if the final vote is Omega, will there be a removal of the massive walls and arches? Personally that was the biggest issue, with the choke points. 

Nope, i'm not going to modify any of the maps at this point.

Omega will remain with arches, and have support for aircrafts,

Delta (current) will keep the server the same until I can find the time to edit an existing map,

Taiga V3 is outdated and will not support a functioning airforce (not an issue since our airforce factions are downright mingy/stupid currently),

Chaharikar is outdated and will not support a functioning airforce (not an issue since our airforce factions are downright mingy/stupid currently),

Echo V1 is outdated and will not support a functioning airforce (not an issue since our airforce factions are downright mingy/stupid currently),

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 3
  • The Garnut

For those wanting to check out the maps, here is the clientsided version of the maps - it'll be somewhat broken, but coherent enough to explore:

Echo V1

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1998046914

Omega (old version)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2304685763

Delta V1

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2489427918

Taiga V3

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1351030339

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1
  • The Garnut
Just now, Millerjerm said:

Just out of curiosity what ever happened to Taiga Forest, I do know you have lost a number of your old maps and personally would love to see it back again.

Talking strictly to Jake it seemed as though people preferred Taiga V3 to Forest, and even regarded to Taiga V3 as the best map in "GARNET GAMING HISTORY" hence why I omitted it and kept V3 in the poll

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Nutter said:

Talking strictly to Jake it seemed as though people preferred Taiga V3 to Forest, and even regarded to Taiga V3 as the best map in "GARNET GAMING HISTORY" hence why I omitted it and kept V3 in the poll

yea

Edited by Jake
  • Informative 1

Taiga is a great map tbh so I won’t be shocked if we get that map also brings me back to when I joined and had like a few months on the server when duglas was GA and Mark as GEN or bush were GEN overall a really great map. Omega and honestly any other map is great you have put a lot of work into delta and it’s a great map but it’s time for a change😁 also RIP VVS and AFSOC lol