[FiveM] Building a Team

• The Garnut
10 hours ago, huskaii said:

never thought i would see the day, @AlexConway  it is your time to shine

Funny you mentioned, this project was originally being worked on by myself and Conway, but the two of us weren't really working out well as a team, so it got pushed back until Proggy made this post

• Informative 1

I have hundreds of hours on FiveM, both as a Criminal and a Cop, on top of thousands of hours of a variety of RP. I had some of the most fun of my entire life being a Cop, and am extremely interested in becoming a big part of the law enforcement team, either as a member or as a leader. I would love to be considered for leadership or even as a staff member, as I also served as one of the server I played on.

Extremely excited for this project, even if I don't get accepted for a formal role.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

If I'm gonna get into FiveM there is no other gaming community I'd want to play in then this one. I would greatly consider being a part of the team, but I would first want to learn how FiveM RP works and plays before actually taking that leap.

Edited by Jared Cox
  • Agree 1

Hello! I go by RealRichard but my actually alias most people know me by outside of GarnetGaming is Lucid.

Ive dabbled in the Staffing Region for over 8 years all the way from your average Helper position to having my spot in every position aside from developing.

Ive had my fair share of experience across the board but none of that truly matters if you don’t put it to use. I want to put my experience into helping the GarnetGaming community grow even more to its full potential into an ever expanding community. 

I am inquiring about a position in which I would manage the Staff/PD Team in which I would be in control of promotions, demotions, removals of the staff team, police department. (This excludes any HRs decision as their decision is always final)

I will now be going over a list of QnA questions to answer a few questions before we continue.

——

Q: Regarding, experience in which position did you spend most time in?

A: I spent most time in Administrative, Management positions mostly leading staff teams, or being in charge of hiring.

——

Q: If someone were to abuse on my staff team, what would I do?

A: Depending on the circumstance, either removal of staff instantly or put into a probation period temporarily until they have finished their probation, learned their lesson. I feel even in what I did on MilitaryRP a Staff Member should know the rules while deserving of a second chance needs to learn not to repeat their action, discipline is the only way I see just.

——

Q: Where can I find a list of your past experience as Staff?

A: You can find a few of the many servers I’ve staffed for via the following link, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fZOPrupnTrdcIHWjcLPYtRMpTRk_RrSRMImEQ7p75-0/edit

This link includes only a few of the many servers I’ve staffed for or helped over the many years of experience I have.

——

I seek the following position as I feel I would work best in it, could really help out the team. Given I am not accepted for the higher up managing positions I still seek to help as best as possible.

Regarding my experience across GTA V as a whole, I’ve spent countless days on GTA since the day it game out stacking up a total of nearly 2,000 hours across all platforms. FiveM has always interested me since I used to always be a support team member for my friends server before it had shut down last year. Since then I’ve always wanted to expand my staffing over to a bigger server in which I can put my knowledge to use in hopes to make GG more successful than it already is.

Please all who read this with any questions, comments, or concerns reply and I will reply to each and every one of you.

Any private DMs please send on forums or discord via lcid#8676

Thank you all for your time.

On 11/3/2021 at 11:11 AM, Kurtle said:

I have hundreds of hours on FiveM, both as a Criminal and a Cop, on top of thousands of hours of a variety of RP. I had some of the most fun of my entire life being a Cop, and am extremely interested in becoming a big part of the law enforcement team, either as a member or as a leader. I would love to be considered for leadership or even as a staff member, as I also served as one of the server I played on.

Extremely excited for this project, even if I don't get accepted for a formal role.

+1 Couldn’t think of a better Marshall, hard worker, would be a great pick for the FiveM team.

Edited by RealRichard
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2021 at 3:30 PM, Proggy said:

logo.png
Garnet Gaming FiveM

Garnet and I are seeking individuals from within our community that have prior experience on FiveM servers.
There's been numerous requests over the years for Garnet Gaming to expand into FiveM, and we would love to move things along to fulfill that request!
If you would like to join our team & help us launch a Garnet Gaming FiveM server, please respond to this thread and elaborate on your experience with FiveM.

We are looking for:
Developers
Managers
Law Enforcement
Moderators
Devoted FiveM players with great ideas

If anyone wants to privately share their development portfolio or other previous experience for any reason, do not hesitate to PM me on forums or Discord!

I have been roleplaying and staffing on fivem for years. I know greatly about all types of servers and have had staffing experience with both fivem and gmod, i am in some of the top servers in the world. Let me know if you need any managers i am great for the part.