MilitaryRP Map | BETA TESTING - Registration

• The Garnut

logo.png

First beta testing session will take place today (11/28/2021) at 9PM EST.

In order to become a beta tester, please comment on this thread providing the following information

Steam ID:

Months active within the community:

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session:

• Like 7
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1
1 hour ago, Nutter said:

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:220893720

10/11 months

Be able to provide good views from a combat perspective and a RP perspective and be able to give constructive criticism on certain parts of the map. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Nutter said:

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:12949864

Around 7 months

I could give some feedback that is needed for the beta and I would love to play on the map and what it looks like now, also there is going to be some major criticism coming from me as I want the map to be good and not bad so if I get the chance I would love to help with the new map and beta test it 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64461629

Months active within the community: 10 (between both TTT and MRP)

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session: I lead a CQC faction currently, and am very capable of creating/ discovering good and fair fight areas for use in such situations, as well as spotting and mitigating any super broken spots that can be found. 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:530008609

Months active within the community: almost 2 years in the garnet community but like 4 -5 months on mrp

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session: i can give feedback on anything that might need fixing and testing out to see if they are any glitches within the map and stuff

• Winner 1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7253780

Months active within the community: 9 months

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session: As being on the staff team and also having tested the last map (delta) and spotting out things that could be fixed i think i could easily spot out broken spots that could be used for unfair advantages (headglitches etc.)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:204070455

Months active within the community:8 Months

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session: See if there is any errors on walking around the map and also if there is any power positions on the map. Like headglitches or blind angles.

2 hours ago, Nutter said:

Steam ID:

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session

STEAM_0:0:47876405

8 Months

I'd be able to grasp a good look at the new CQC combat, provide good feedback when needed, check spots for imbalances and/or headglitching spots which benefit one side over the other.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:434809053

Months active within the community: Around 5 months.

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session: I would help find bugs and small details that need fixing, such as broken doors, glitches in floors/rocks, and anything else I find. Also I can test out different combat situations and see if anything needs to be added to the map.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36916350

Months active within the community: Over a year in total

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session: I would benefit the testing session by anything small like floating map props and other small details that could be missed to bigger issues like unfair vantage points and just general major issues.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68080003

Months active within the community: 1, but would love to give my input on the map

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session:  I will be observant and give you honest input whether it be bugs, glitches etc.. I take the RP seriously so I wont be mingeing or messing things up I'm here to experience the new map in beta.

Currently: Tali BMII Ahkmed | 11B PVT Lunix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154510962

Months active within the community: Joined in 2018

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session: I have a lot of experience finding spots that can be exploitable. I can also contribute new ideas for objectives and areas around them. I want to see the server do well with this transition and willing to help out in anyway I can.  

• Agree 1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88084374

Months active within the community: 8

In what ways would I benefit the beta-testing session: On MRP very frequently, I have experience in finding bugs/glitches/exploits or problematic spots in maps, leader of Tali T1

Edited by Milky
  • Agree 1