MilitaryRP Update [02/05/2021]

Nutter

21 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Fixed issue with the server freezing for a literal 10 seconds on intervals, this can be attributed to @Fetn's request for an NPC extension addon that was overflowing the server's networking.

woah woah woah not my fault man

but good update love to see it 

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, Salmon said:

Sick update, love to see it! One question. How does the Assassination mission distinguish between AFK and non-AFK? Movement I assume? Also is the whole server notified when a mission starts?

It's per-mission basis, I can choose to add notifications to some, or leave it omitted. Yes, it detects AFKs by whether they're alive or not, as our system will automatically slay those who haven't moved in 10-20 minutes. In the event a player had just gone AFK, he will be highlighted for his faction, and may be protected. Collateral damage during assassination will simply lead to a mission failure.

4 hours ago, Nutter said:

Unfucked Riot shields - will further tweak in the future based off of Theos' requests

Great update thank you garnet quick question does this mean riot shields can now block bullets or was there just a different issue with them

• The Garnut
12 minutes ago, Horseyyy said:

Great update thank you garnet quick question does this mean riot shields can now block bullets or was there just a different issue with them

Honestly, we're going to find out together lmao

• Haha 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
15 hours ago, Horseyyy said:

Shields were completely broken (including a damage increase cus lol) and when I did a small test this morning the shield negates approximately half, or thereabouts, damage from each shot that goes through the shield. Don't believe it stops any individual bullets, however with that damage nerf it would have a similar effect of the shield blocking every other bullet that hits it.

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, bizzylogin said:

missions works guys dont believe this guy hes just delaying it

Little does he know, it's on the server in a broken state 😉

Nice try dumb fuck. Go back to your 7/11 and sell klondike bars.