Server Management/Executive Promotions (Spring 2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [02/05/2021]

Nutter

9 hours ago, Nutter said:

Little does he know, it's on the server in a broken state 😉

Nice try dumb fuck. Go back to your 7/11 and sell klondike bars.

very unprofessional form of communication. this forum is meant to be a place where you conduct yourself in a respectful manner. please fix yourself.

yours truly - bizzylogin

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • The Garnut
6 hours ago, bizzylogin said:

very unprofessional form of communication. this forum is meant to be a place where you conduct yourself in a respectful manner. please fix yourself.

yours truly - bizzylogin

Was that a moral statement to make?

• Agree 2
On 2/4/2022 at 11:10 PM, Nutter said:

It's per-mission basis, I can choose to add notifications to some, or leave it omitted. Yes, it detects AFKs by whether they're alive or not, as our system will automatically slay those who haven't moved in 10-20 minutes. In the event a player had just gone AFK, he will be highlighted for his faction, and may be protected. Collateral damage during assassination will simply lead to a mission failure.

Would there perhaps be a way for the victims of the mission be able to gather intel about enemy missions to counter them? I think this could add a really cool dynamic, as intel could carry more weight.

Also I hopped on the server and I am really in love with this update, the day and night cycle is really smooth and doesn't disrupt lighting or gameplay, and the missions did a good job at keeping people engaged. Awesome stuff!