MilitaryRP Update [03/12/2022]

2 hours ago, Nutter said:

A hybrid between Objectives and Team Death Match 😉
Likely getting renamed to Domination because apparently this is domination?

cannot wait to play this. also the battlefield players call it conquest (correct version) while the cod losers call it domination. you had it right the first time 😌

and despite the bitching from others, a ton of players love that you are putting in effort with MRP and truly appreciate the updates you’re putting out

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Nutter said:

Weapon Scrollwheel

The objective of this weapon scrollwheel is to utilize the dead space on the right side of the screen, as opposed to cluttering up the already busy war timer/hud and squad elements

b50c78cf9944e0aa401462e80e4e5765.png

OOPS ALREADY SCRAPPED THAT IDEA FOR THE SHEER AMOUNT OF INITIAL HOSTILITY/CURSING/WHINING. Honestly, what do I expect at this point

Please add this back Garnet, you listened to 11B.. this is a fire new weapon bar and I personally love it.

11 hours ago, Nutter said:

War System

Sidenote: I increased the cap size of factory and made it more centralized

11 hours ago, Nutter said:

*NEW* Conquest *NEW*

A hybrid between Objectives and Team Death Match 😉
Likely getting renamed to Domination because apparently this is domination?

At the star of war, 2-3 random objectives will be selected to be played!

bba786e4c0313e93f2dd16867a7f7a8f.png

While holding an objective, on each tick, your country's score will go up by 1 for every member holding said objective.

Your score tally may be interupted by a member of the opposing faction standing on the objective, causing it to "LOCK" or "NEUTRALIZE" until they are killed.

42b921ade5bc50e44f25f95810201a47.png

At the end of war, the team with the largest score wins (similarly to TDM)

Lets go Garnet this is an utmost exquisite update! Conquest has always been my favorite game mode since the BF4 days, and the factory cap zone really needed some work, as it ignored the open building area where I think factory combat is at it's best. Sorry for the people that sometimes make you feel like it isn't worth working on MRP. I and others really appreciate the hard work!

EDIT***: I've found that XP rewards are not given for Conquest, either winning or capping. Are you aware/ Is this intentional?

Edited by Kurtle
10 hours ago, Nutter said:

Weapon Scrollwheel

The objective of this weapon scrollwheel is to utilize the dead space on the right side of the screen, as opposed to cluttering up the already busy war timer/hud and squad elements

b50c78cf9944e0aa401462e80e4e5765.png

OOPS ALREADY SCRAPPED THAT IDEA FOR THE SHEER AMOUNT OF INITIAL HOSTILITY/CURSING/WHINING. Honestly, what do I expect at this point

Man, I thought this feature was really cool. May be that people are just being shitty and they aren't ready for change, but this is something that really shows you're doing your best for the community. Thanks for the update, man!

Yeah unfortunately there's always going to be those people who always single out something they don't like it and make a big deal out of it. Overall very exciting update, can't wait to see how this new war type plays. Also can't wait to see how well the optimizations will be for FPS, as I think that's something a lot of people currently struggle with right now on the server.

Also being able to toggle donation weapons? Holy shit I've been wanting this for literal years lmao. These current & upcoming qol changes + gameplay additions have got me very hyped ngl. Thanks for the hard work Garnut.

Love this update, Conquest was really fun to test when released. I personally liked the new UI as it was, but minor changes would have made it even better (larger icons and lastinv), but it's sad to see people being ignorant and rude to Garnet without even testing it or giving it time. Every time someone says shit like that I cringe. Thanks for the update Garnet!