DarkRP Update [03/18/2022]

15 hours ago, Nutter said:

Classes

*NEW* Chef *NEW*

I have waited. So long. Finally. I can finally die in peace garnet. Thank you. My life is fucking complete. Thank you. So fucking much. I'm gonna go cry with joy now. First I get accepted into a college and now this. This might be the best 24 hours in So long lmao

This update is fucking awesome, thank you. 

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut
4 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

I have waited. So long. Finally. I can finally die in peace garnet. Thank you. My life is fucking complete. Thank you. So fucking much. I'm gonna go cry with joy now. First I get accepted into a college and now this. This might be the best 24 hours in So long lmao

I was thinking of you when I made this LOL. Sadly, I don't have the time and patience to make a proper cooking system, so for now you'll just sell soda and some food lmao

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Nutter said:

I was thinking of you when I made this LOL. Sadly, I don't have the time and patience to make a proper cooking system, so for now you'll just sell soda and some food lmao

Bro I don't even need a cooking system man just being able to sell food is a win in my book! The playermodel looks like so much fun too, I can't wait to run red lobster with @Glorbnob

• Like 3

epic update :classic_smile:

Brother of Zulas!

Skater

A.K.A V0N

spacer.png

add me on discord!  wv0nv#4273

Happy to see the log lines increased. Super hype for the deployable keypad cracker, should make raiding loads easier. I also love that you re-added the ui for drugs and such, I missed it and tbh its one of the main reasons I stopped grinding meth haha.

Great update Gnut!