StarwarsRP Update [03/20/2022]

• The Garnut

logo.png

Optimization

MASSIVE OPTIMIZATION PATCH

I discovered how to really get FPS bumped up, i'm about to apply these changes to both DRP and MRP shortly 😄

Additionally, removed lightsaber hilts from being placed on players' belts due to having now some users with more than a single lightsaber

Tools

Added back Drop Pod tool as it did not seem to provoke any server crashes (???) unsure

Introduced my own iteration of Precision tool from DarkRP for use by GMs

Introduced my own iteration of the Weld tool to be used by GMs for creating dupes

Classes

Mechanical : Droids

Unlocked the entirety of the category for all VIP players - some droids are presently ready to play, IE: Medical Droid

Republic : Prisoner

Prisoners in the Brig must be tended to by Coruscant Guard members, the possibility for an escape is imminent

39ef3beb50fdab0e310fdd10207baaa4.png

Coruscant Guard : Mastiff

Honestly just run around barking 99% of the time, and once in awhile RP locating escaped convicts

b53e5bf763bb52e68961788171ff1853.png

Wookie

Pair alongside 41st in combat and carry out tasks given to you by The Republic

bd351b2ceca634dfb54e62f0e6a1b0a3.png

Bounty Hunters

Clan Varada has been added onto the server with their own category in the F4 Menu

199828126751b6030de968dede14a51d.png

F4 Menu

Renamed "Mechanicals" to "Miscellaneous"

Potentially going to be reverted and Bounty Hunters will be moved onto their own category

Miscellaneous

Removed Defibrillators from the server and see if the server's crashing calms down under heavy loads

Re-coded the Darksaber to hopefully patch up some existing issues

Added the characters - (dash) and _ (underscore) for RP Names as MOTHERFUCKERS KEPT ASKING TO BE SET TO Lord_Farquad[41]CT_1014

• Like 5
  • Spicy 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
13 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Tools

Added back Drop Pod tool as it did not seem to provoke any server crashes (???) unsure

Introduced my own iteration of Precision tool from DarkRP for use by GMs

Introduced my own iteration of the Weld tool to be used by GMs for creating dupes

Classes

Mechanical : Droids

Unlocked the entirety of the category for all VIP players - some droids are presently ready to play, IE: Medical Droid

Republic : Prisoner

Prisoners in the Brig must be tended to by Coruscant Guard members, the possibility for an escape is imminent

39ef3beb50fdab0e310fdd10207baaa4.png

Coruscant Guard : Mastiff

Honestly just run around barking 99% of the time, and once in awhile RP locating escaped convicts

b53e5bf763bb52e68961788171ff1853.png

I thought your last update to drp was the best update ever, thank you for proving me wrong