GarnetGaming is Hiring Part-Time Rust Management

I have over 2000+ hours playing rust on a multitude of servers.

I have been playing on your rust on and off servers since release. I remember raiding Ethan Greshnovs base and making early suggestions on loot tables in the beginning.  

The only warn I have on your servers from all games is one on MRP for rdm. 

We have talked in the past in TS about your rust servers when we were playing csgo. 

You said one of the things you want in a manager is someone with personal engagement with and I know the only time we talked or played games with each other is when we had a mutual friend like Bishop but this issue can easily be fixed.

My biggest flaw would probably be I have no experience on moderating rust servers.

But other than that I have a lot of time on my hands and I would enjoy the opportunity to be a manager and help bring back the playerbase.  

I am very interested in this position and I'd like to pitch why I would make a qualified candidate. 

Why?; 

One of the most obvious questions upon interviewing a person of interest is "why?", why chose me over any other candidate, what separates me from the rest? The answer is simple, outside of gaming and playing across multiple Garnet Servers/Networks, my real life job and work is Digital Management. I have worked with some of the biggest in-house brands and talents known to the modern century. When it comes down to wither its Social Media Management or any form of Management in the digital workspace, I am completely adaptable. Unlike others, I am available to fill those 20 hours a week to the fullest. I work from home and the computer I work with is also the computer I play on. I no longer attend any schooling and am ready to go. If you want professionalism and genuine experience outside of the network, then I am your guy. A benefit to having a outsider when it comes to the Rust Community is the complete unbias towards anyone or any situation, I will do my job and do it effectively and efficiently and no one will get special treatment. I am familiar with Rust, as I've played it since Legacy and understand the basics of the game mechanics. I have built a respectable reputation in the community, and would love to work with you one on one and provide a good experience for all. Would also love to talk more about what the position entails and any more questions you had personally if you'd like a follow up. 

Resume; 

If you are interested in looking at my real life resume and qualifications I will have it attached here:

• Like 7
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Kenrotheangrycg said:

I am very interested in this position and I'd like to pitch why I would make a qualified candidate. 

Why?; 

One of the most obvious questions upon interviewing a person of interest is "why?", why chose me over any other candidate, what separates me from the rest? The answer is simple, outside of gaming and playing across multiple Garnet Servers/Networks, my real life job and work is Digital Management. I have worked with some of the biggest in-house brands and talents known to the modern century. When it comes down to wither its Social Media Management or any form of Management in the digital workspace, I am completely adaptable. Unlike others, I am available to fill those 20 hours a week to the fullest. I work from home and the computer I work with is also the computer I play on. I no longer attend any schooling and am ready to go. If you want professionalism and genuine experience outside of the network, then I am your guy. A benefit to having a outsider when it comes to the Rust Community is the complete unbias towards anyone or any situation, I will do my job and do it effectively and efficiently and no one will get special treatment. I am familiar with Rust, as I've played it since Legacy and understand the basics of the game mechanics. I have built a respectable reputation in the community, and would love to work with you one on one and provide a good experience for all. Would also love to talk more about what the position entails and any more questions you had personally if you'd like a follow up. 

Resume; 

If you are interested in looking at my real life resume and qualifications I will have it attached here:

To be honest this man works really hard on a lot of things he does and dedicates his time to everyone around him. He works well with others and even goes above and beyond for the community he is with. I myself would highly recommend someone of his status for a position such as this. I greatly think of this request because of his resume and how he explained his position. Major +1

• Like 1