MilitaryRP Map Update [03/26/2022]

Pick your next desired map  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your next desired map

We appreciate all the work that can be done, I love the new look and layout of what is to become Taiga. My personal choice for a temp map would be Echo, it's forested, had a great layout with many different routes leading to bases and objectives. Plus if we were to have Chaharikar, Taiga would seem as just a "reskin" so most people wouldn't appreciate and see what new additions are in the map. I dunno, maybe I just like echo 🙂

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, Reeper said:

We appreciate all the work that can be done, I love the new look and layout of what is to become Taiga. My personal choice for a temp map would be Echo, it's forested, had a great layout with many different routes leading to bases and objectives. Plus if we were to have Chaharikar, Taiga would seem as just a "reskin" so most people wouldn't appreciate and see what new additions are in the map. I dunno, maybe I just like echo 🙂

You hit the nail on teh coffin. While it's not exactly a re-skin because I'm remaking all the brushes for terrain and bases, it is an identical layout, so I too would prefer Echo. The only issue is, Echo is MASSIVE and our population days of 80+ aren't as common. Echo was designed to accomodate 70-128 players 😞 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Great progress on Taiga. It looks badass already. I'd go with Echo over Chaharikar personally. I do think even with its large size we could make echo work, and with echo being bigger we would hopefully not have to have so many problems with base camping as I assume locations will be more spread out. Also, I feel larger map would give our GM team more room for events. Personally, I'm a fan of bigger maps in general as well just cause also usually there are more things to do and more areas to use. Thats just my 2 cents. 

• Agree 2
36 minutes ago, Wyatt said:

Great progress on Taiga. It looks badass already. I'd go with Echo over Chaharikar personally. I do think even with its large size we could make echo work, and with echo being bigger we would hopefully not have to have so many problems with base camping as I assume locations will be more spread out. Also, I feel larger map would give our GM team more room for events. Personally, I'm a fan of bigger maps in general as well just cause also usually there are more things to do and more areas to use. Thats just my 2 cents. 

PERFECTLY Stated. We would have so much fun on a new map. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1