DarkRP Update [04/11/2022]

my name wasnt mentioned enough

real talk shout out to @ShankNinja cuz if he wasnt on my ass in the suggestion thread about mayor income tax the mayor wouldnt have the heavy restrictions with the manual tax billing and it would be abused

Edited by Bizzy
  • Like 5

Awesome stuff @Bizzy !!

Just a note about the cinema, if you need to adjust the volume (you will) you can do so via the Windows volume mixer and turn "gmod.exe" down without affecting the rest of your game's volume.

Also, the "allow visitor queue/skip" options aren't working. No weapons/props disables weapons permanently even after you leave the cinema

Issues have been fixed in the latest update!

Edited by hex_
  • Informative 1
Just now, hex_ said:

Awesome stuff @Bizzy !!

Just a note about the cinema, if you need to adjust the volume (you will) you can do so via the Windows volume mixer and turn "gmod.exe" down without affecting the rest of your game's volume.

current cinema is using an old version, next update ill fix the newest version that has the volume changer hopefully

thx

• The Garnut
1 minute ago, hex_ said:

Awesome stuff @Bizzy !!

alternatively you can open up console and type

"quit cinema" to turn off the volume 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • The Garnut
Just now, Bizzy said:

holy crap im getting thanked too much

my ego.... its growing more......

im unstoppable

i am king

i am the greatest on this server

i shall not be disrespected

don't you have a building to bomb or something

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
1 hour ago, Nutter said:

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Economy Wipe

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

Did I give you a heart attack? it's just a joke. Move on. Did I give you a heart attack? it's just a joke. Move on. Did I give you a heart attack? it's just a joke. Move on. Did I give you a heart attack? it's just a joke. Move on. Did I give you a heart attack? hi @Bizzy I bet you're dumb enough to fall for this but it's just a joke. Move on. Did I give you a heart attack? it's just a joke. Move on. Did I give you a heart attack? it's just a joke. Move on. 

Are you ok?

c05LlaX.png

On a serious note, this is an absolutely amazing update! Awesome work @Bizzy !

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
1 hour ago, Bizzy said:

real talk shout out to @ShankNinja cuz if he wasnt on my ass in the suggestion thread about mayor income tax the mayor wouldnt have the heavy restrictions with the manual tax billing and it would be abused

qKlPdhH.png

This is how I pictured you in your post Bizzy 🤣 
But in all seriousness the tax system is a great idea 👍

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1