DarkRP Update [05/17/2022]

• DarkRP Administration Team

Fantastic update! 😁

I’m sure a lot of people will be glad that the police warden can now build in the jail cells, I’m looking forward to seeing the creative designs! Only yesterday someone decorated it to look like an insane asylum which was cool!

Out of interest, how does the money / XP from the crack manufacturer compare to the meth manufacturer now? Sounds like this could be a decent bet for grinding.

Super happy about the printer timers too! This benefits both the farmers (like me) and the raiders who could potentially grab a bigger reward for successfully raiding someone! Awesome 👍

The vending machine prices make a lot of sense, as do the updates to the hitman system too.

Fantastic work as always 😁

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, tdizz said:

previous cooler timer was actually 20 minutes to be exact 🤓

If it wasn't for your message, I would've never known. Thank you

The printer had 2 cooler timers, one in a config file, and one that for some reason I hardcoded. I would've never caught that without your comment LOL

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • The Garnut
12 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

Out of interest, how does the money / XP from the crack manufacturer compare to the meth manufacturer now? Sounds like this could be a decent bet for grinding.

I believe that currently Meth is in the range of 1:1.3XP per $ amount of meth sold, crack is going to be sitting at 1:2.5XP per $ amount sold.

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team
11 minutes ago, Vortex1 said:

+1 

Update time woohoo!spacer.png

Did you make that GIF? Looks like he's in the apartments of the Hometown 1999 map 😎

Edited by ChrisRid
On 5/16/2022 at 3:31 AM, Nutter said:

XP Output from selling crack has been raised by 40%

still useless because I'll be fucked if im trying to put a prop the size of an atom into those pots

Other than that, awesome update Garnet, I'm glad to see suggestions being put in so fast!

• The Garnut
16 hours ago, xFish said:

still useless because I'll be fucked if im trying to put a prop the size of an atom into those pots

Other than that, awesome update Garnet, I'm glad to see suggestions being put in so fast!

I would love to change it if I had any idea of what props to use haha

On 5/16/2022 at 4:31 AM, Nutter said:

Cancel Hit

Hitmen now have the command /cancelhit which may be used in order to abandon their current hit

(ALSO UNTESTED MAY NOT WORK HEHEHE)

Randomly Generated Hits

When there is more than 20 active players online,  every 10 minutes the servers will assign a hit against a random player

Just curious, any idea when /cancelhit will be functional? Again I'm just curious because I'm real excited to see this! Thanks! 😄