CityRP Update [06/26/2022]

• The Garnut

logo.png

Lets hope those of you who begged for CityRP to come back and even made a petition for it start showing up to support the server 😞

Vehicle Dealer

Vehicle Display

98bf24a05e86b24d60ceebf9e90c6ceb.png

This feature has been added back to the dealer as to display the models of the vehicles you'd like to spawn!

Vehicle Retrieving

Due to ongoing complaints of stolen cars, and even my very own annoyance with losing my vehicles constantly, I have made an addition to the dealership which will de-spawn your car after a period of 3-5 minutes if it is lost. Allowing you to be able to re-obtain your car without the need to reconnect to the server

6744f7ac32b16baed09b4a411500c5a8.png

Vehicle Minging

Fixed an issue where players can physgun keypads and buttons attached to cars

Pointshop

01eac42175dae3eb776eb1e7f553aa91.png

Items Added

Over the last few days I've added a dozen items into CityRP's Pointshop (F8 key for short)

Due to the uncertainty in the server, following a fantastic launch averaging 100+/128 for 3 days, and then by day 4-5 going from a 50 player average  to a 12 player average - I have decided to only include items that were supposed to be "freebies" which may be purchased without real currency.

I unfortunately will not be adding in the possibility to purchase "premium points" at this time, and will add those back if the server becomes stable. This is done to avoid players blowing their money on a server that may not make it for a third time. For the time being, please try to be patient and ignore "PREMIUM POINTS" marked items in the menu

Hat Category

531f11683507a253280e85ff8dd709ae.png

5a6f756c9764771a2c08484d065a3ed7.png

Accessory (Ear/Neck) Category

4e7d91fdc7aa64aa61d0194686017504.png

Body Category

e5e660c7f316ed5de4c2e0cb6c1a45b9.png

Regular Points & Premium Points

Obtaining Regular Points

Section removed from update

Premium Point Purchase

Section removed from update

• Like 8
  • Spicy 1
16 minutes ago, Nutter said:

logo.png

Lets hope those of you who begged for CityRP to come back and even made a petition for it start showing up to support the server 😞

one of my accounts is banned unfortunately

i will be back wednesday dw

Edited by Rapts
  • Like 1

well i havnt really logged on drp much since cityrp drops, I can only hope more people show up 😞 

The first couple days were hype, and i've even bought 50 credits to hopefully partially help the server keep going.

Although I do know that in the grand scheme of things, 50$ isnt alot, however I do wish that obviously we'd have more players.

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

9 hours ago, Nutter said:

Vehicle Retrieving

Due to ongoing complaints of stolen cars, and even my very own annoyance with losing my vehicles constantly, I have made an addition to the dealership which will de-spawn your car after a period of 3-5 minutes if it is lost. Allowing you to be able to re-obtain your car without the need to reconnect to the server

6744f7ac32b16baed09b4a411500c5a8.png

The vehicle retrieving system works really well, I remember you telling me about it in-game and it was an absolute god send! Especially with the number of times I lost my car haha 😄

9 hours ago, Nutter said:

Vehicle Minging

Fixed an issue where players can physgun keypads and buttons attached to cars

I'm glad that this has been added! I can't see any decent reason to pick up a car and propminge with it, so it will save the staff team a lot of issues, allowing them to focus on positive things as I belive this has been quite commonplace.

CityRP is such a good laugh, I've really enjoyed playing on there. Hopefully the pop is maintained especially through the summer when it should be naturally higher. Personally I need to increase my staffing on DarkRP as I've been playing on CityRP a fair amount this week but as xFish said, always trying to support this awesome server through donations and otherwise. I'll look into doing another giveaway of sorts as that was a really good laugh last time 🙂

• Like 1