Server Management/Executive Promotions (Spring 2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [07/13/2022]

33 minutes ago, Nutter said:

All classes were given a 6% speed boost increase (the highest of the server, quicker than Ghillie by a fair bit) as to aid in catching naughty donators who possibly try to run away

now i can arrest everybody and run when they see im corrupt

4 hours ago, Nutter said:

US Military Police

All classes were given a 6% speed boost increase (the highest of the server, quicker than Ghillie by a fair bit) as to aid in catching naughty donators who possibly try to run away

0b404e3c28811e43d50c7bbeb497e10e.png

Entry Class slot limit was made unlimited (previously 3)

Officer Class slot limit was raised to 3 (previously 1)

The faction was added onto the US Team 'U' Radio chat

Everything in this update is great I love the re-addition of the totems and getting those 055 classes on the radio is greatly appreciated. But, something thats come up recently and there seems to be alot of vague reasoning behind it provided on behalf of management is the addition of afghans MP. There multiple arguments one could use to not add it such as maybe the "Pop" or the lack of interest. I believe after talking with people on the afghan side and even US and getting their opinion on the situation Afghanistan MP Classes should be added wars are fairly won 50/50 nowadays with the recovery of most of afghans soc units and base taliban is improving its officer core every day. Taliban are missing out on a interesting part of RP that they once used to have and I believe that ANP actually functioned better than US's MP when it comes to abuse of powers and leadership capabilities (Take Upland for example one of the best leaders the server has spit out). There are really no downsides with the addition of an AFG MP the most your gonna get is two classes not being used on AFG side but if a competent leader is put in place I am sure it will be as active as US's MP. I've attempted to talk to smity about the addition but got shut down with one of the excuses listed above. I think all of afghan would really love to see how much of an important role AFG MP can take if given the right base of leadership. Just something to consider and once again we all greatly appreciate the dedication you've put forth for the server.

• Agree 1
On 7/13/2022 at 3:36 PM, Nutter said:

0b404e3c28811e43d50c7bbeb497e10e.png

Massive MP W