MilitaryRP Map Progress [07/17/2022]

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
3 minutes ago, Nutter said:

It includes a main hub building with an elevator to take you underground (WIP)

The return of bunkers would be incredibly fire. One of the best features of Siberia/Taiga Forest.

Not sure if I missed it or it’s meant to be a surprise but what is the 2nd OBJ? I see Town Center and “3rd Objective” in the progress section. 

• Agree 2
  • The Garnut
9 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Not sure if I missed it or it’s meant to be a surprise but what is the 2nd OBJ? I see Town Center and “3rd Objective” in the progress section. 

38 minutes ago, Nutter said:

ATTC - 75%

• Informative 1

Damn looks really good! Great job so far, can't wait to see what it looks like when it's further along. That US base was probably one of my favorite layouts, glad to see it making a return.

Would it be possible to make all the buildings in town have lighting? I remember it having ridiculously dark spots, I think it ruins the combat gameplay a lot with people just hiding in dark corners and camping there the entire war. Having all the objectives have lit up lighting makes them infinitely better in my opinion.

Don't know how similar this map is to v3, but I kind of like the idea of replacing the globe:

FltFAmr.png

(forget what the name of it was lul) with an actual tower structure in similar shape to it, kind of like how Silo was on delta I think it was? Can't remember what map that was on. Maybe add a similar one near afghan base so it evens it out, rather than just have one nearer the US base. Might be a dumb idea, but just trying to spitball lol.

Gl with map though looks good so far.

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, PrisonNightmare said:

Damn looks really good! Great job so far, can't wait to see what it looks like when it's further along. That US base was probably one of my favorite layouts, glad to see it making a return.

Would it be possible to make all the buildings in town have lighting? I remember it having ridiculously dark spots, I think it ruins the combat gameplay a lot with people just hiding in dark corners and camping there the entire war. Having all the objectives have lit up lighting makes them infinitely better in my opinion.

Don't know how similar this map is to v3, but I kind of like the idea of replacing the globe:

FltFAmr.png

(forget what the name of it was lul) with an actual tower structure in similar shape to it, kind of like how Silo was on delta I think it was? Can't remember what map that was on. Maybe add a similar one near afghan base so it evens it out, rather than just have one nearer the US base. Might be a dumb idea, but just trying to spitball lol.

Gl with map though looks good so far.

that was Satellite