DarkRP Update [08/03/2022]

1 hour ago, Nutter said:

The Totem of Greed

3fb0c235ba26d71acf44681835d21f16.png

How long will this printer last and is it high or low teir?

1 hour ago, Nutter said:

Mayor

Corrected issue with Mayor changing jobs

>:)

1 hour ago, Nutter said:

PointShop

FINALLY FUCKING FINNALY 

Next update :
New Duel System 

Great Update Garnet must of had a weird time typing new pooping system for darkrp

• Forums Moderator

Just been chatting about these updates with some others and this is awesome! 😄

I know how much the points shop was loved in City, I'm looking forward to seeing it in DarkRP and maybe spending some of my money lol! Trust you to add the poo hahaha 🤣 I can just imagine you and Bizzy throwing poo at each other in a test server haha, that's hilarious! I can't wait to see the results lmao. The new totems are sweet, and a free printer totem is a fantastic idea! I'm honestly excited to see that the report system now makes a sound when one comes in, this is genuinely going to be really helpful during the quiet periods where a report only comes in every hour maybe, and I'm often tabbed out chatting in discord etc, so it's great to know I can jump right back in to help out. The other fixes are great too and glad they are all sorted. Top work as always, cheers 👍

Amazing update. I love that the SL8 is finally getting the love it deserves definitely is the GOAT. 

Also that new totem is incredible such a good idea. I’m curious to hear these audio cues that go off when accepting a report 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

It would be cool if you added some kind of playtime hat that Auto Unlocks at a certain amount of playtime. For example, a bronze trophy that unlocks at 100 hours, a silver trophy for 500 and a gold for 1000. 

and what about 2000 3000 and 4000+