DarkRP Update [08/05/2022]

• The Garnut

logo.png

To all Hat owners, please beware the hat system was temporarily removed from the server in order to integrate into our Pointshop System!

Pointshop

The Accessories category has been added to the server

7ae7d3d417bafdc1eacc926aeb720f9a.png

All items in the category will generally be very affordable (starting at 3 hours of gameplay to purchase)

A stack of up to 2 items in the category is available.

a80bc7429afa21feae5fcc6f643707f9.png

General Server Maintanence

Cleaned up code to avoid mundane client and serversided errors

Unbox System

Updated to the latest version in order to hopefully be better optimized for the client

World's First DarkRP Poop System Part 2

Due to the instant hit the poop system was, I have taken it upon myself to build upon it, as I told @Proggy

And as a wise man once stated:

be615119768f6daba8043f74933c1c5b.png

Pooping Cooldown

The poop cooldown has been reduced from 2-15 minutes down to 1-2.5 minutes

One day we will find the perfect pooping balance

Superadmin Bypass

Me and @Proggy and any other future future Superadmins will be able to shit to their heart's desire with a removed cooldown.

Proportionally Correct Poop Sizing

Finely tweaked the size of poop to be more proportionally correct to your playermodel, no more nuggets the size of a torso

Realistic Food Coloring

Not all steaming dunkers are made of equal shades of brown and texture, as such, I took it upon myself to add this variety of color and sheen.

4e45412587edba04fcf6c5e9ce2e92d8.png

Stomach Cramps

tweaked down the intensity of the stomach cramps sound to be rather understated and realistic

Optimization

Despite the fact this addon is not intensive at all, I have taken it upon myself to code it as if it were a complex inventory system. All variables were localized, code was simplified, effectively meaning 1000+ players could be pooping simutaneously with negligible FPS loss.

The Golden Nugget

There is an incredibly rare phenomenon where a player will have shit out the 'Golden Nugget'

8e654ca0973a623fbdc2c9e396925fd3.png

Consuming this nugget will d̸̛̛̥̫̯̲͉͎͎̘̜̫̩͙͍̰͇͕͖̣̲͍̠̭͙̂̄̈́̀̈́̈́͐̿͌̍̓̇̈̈́̓̆̈̉̈́͘͘ͅǫ̴̫̺̞̩́́͊͆̌͋͛͑̀̌̿̈́́̔̆̉̎́̀̇̈́̌̇̀̐͊̃̿̑͆̽̏́̕ ̴̢̧̛̛͍̟̹̞̜̠̦̩͕̹̥͍̤̜͓̺̳͚͈̳͇̻̮̹̮͙̗̮͓̹̓̋̋̈́̓͌̓̉̐̀̈́̍̔̈́͊̽̇͂̐̒̈́̄̔͗̆̾́̂̓́̾̿̌̆̓̂̆͘̚̕͘͜͜͜ͅņ̴̟̦̠̪̤̱̦͎̬̫̘̞̻̫͕̻̭̓͑̾͐̇̈́̐̒̋̀̊͒̀̄̂̑͋̇̊̀̀̎́̎̊̕͠͠͠ǭ̶̨̫͎̠̫̻̞̫̠͍̖͎̭̻̺͍̝̮͍̠̞̞̗̩͙͚͇̼͖̟̪̙̦̯̱̟̥̟̼̙͗͒̍̃́̂̈́͗͌̏̊̓͜͜͝ͅţ̸̨̨̧͍̥̠̜͉̪͉̮̘̠̮̭̫̪͍̪̥̳̳̠͎̺͍̜̭̫͔͕̙͖̭̟͔͎͍̺͖͂̌͒͐̅͗̾̀̿̒̾̔̐̄̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅh̶̡̡̨̰̪̯̝͙̖̰͇͖͕̝̪͔̮̥̟̬̮͓̣̤̜͇̩̮̝̹̮̙͓̭̝̳͖͔̹͔͙̮̣̍̀͋̇̈́́͌͐̌͂̂̓̎̽̑̇̏̽͆̀̊͋̒͑̒̄̍̎̋̀̽̈́͂̒̈́̒̓̓̑͘͘̚̕̕̕͜͝͝͝i̷̢̛͙͎̟̔́̉͂̏͊̈̀̒͊̾͌̊͊͗̏̓̐̓̀͐̑̚͝͠͠͝͝n̸̘̪̼̺͍̹̚g̵̡̨̨̥͍̗͈͎̟̺̻͍͙̘̻̻̯͓̳̠̬̥̟̫̠͔͎͈̫̰͓͔̺͉͙̈̎̔̅̊͜͜͠

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
1 hour ago, Nutter said:

The Golden Nugget

There is an incredibly rare phenomenon where a player will have shit out the 'Golden Nugget'

8e654ca0973a623fbdc2c9e396925fd3.png

Golden nuggets.... they taste YeeeeHaw! 🤠