Server Management/Executive Promotions (Spring 2024) ×

DarkRP Update [09/17/2022]

Nutter

• DarkRP Administration Team

Awesome update 😄 I actually thought it was hilarious watching everyone panic after hearing the explosion when levelling up haha. Great idea with the premium points for prestiging, I need to get my top hat back and may as well level up in the process! Glad the duel system is fixed, and the alerts for a claimed printer are a good idea too. Plus of course the poop addon lmao. Epic work as always

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 11:05 PM, Nutter said:

Prestige System

Prestiging will now earn you premium points, 2000 or $2 equivalent per prestige level

Prestiging will also earn you Standard Points, 1500*your level.

IE: Prestige 1 will earn you 1500 standard points, Prestige 5 will earn you 7,500 standard points

702f6af04c8c76cf61ea318666431b1f.png

Removed window notifying you of prestiging which removes your money

No point in declining a prestige once you've decided to purchase it (????)

So just to be clear here, for people like me and plenty others who were already high prestige before the update, we won't benefit the shop points even tho we still paid 10m a prestige totem like everybody else has/will. Kinda unfair imo

Edited by Vortex1
can't denie fact
  • Like 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, Vortex1 said:

So just to be clear here, for people like me and plenty others who were already high prestige before the update, we won't benefit the shop points even tho we still paid 10m a prestige totem like everybody else has/will. Kinda unfair imo

correct

• Sad 1

because its an update for things going forward, not for what has already happened.

also, for simplicitys sake. Scripting out the portion that would reward previously prestiged players takes time & could have more bugs/abuse, etc.

• Agree 1