DarkRP Update [10/26/2022]

Nutter

Don't know if this is the right place to add, so feel free to remove if necessary. 

I noticed that when I'm transported to the backrooms when I'm running around and get dropped down, and I do escape, that any perks I had previously (health, armor, speed, etc) are removed. Which can be frustrating spending the money on the perks and getting pulled into the backrooms. 

1 hour ago, 1998Corolla said:

Don't know if this is the right place to add, so feel free to remove if necessary. 

I noticed that when I'm transported to the backrooms when I'm running around and get dropped down, and I do escape, that any perks I had previously (health, armor, speed, etc) are removed. Which can be frustrating spending the money on the perks and getting pulled into the backrooms. 

Brother don't you go to the backrooms voluntarily though? Seems like you can just avoid losing your perks by not going when you have them.

This isn't something that is going to be patched since we are nearing the end of the halloween event.

39 minutes ago, Proggy said:

Brother don't you go to the backrooms voluntarily though? Seems like you can just avoid losing your perks by not going when you have them.

This isn't something that is going to be patched since we are nearing the end of the halloween event.

No you can go to the backrooms just by falling through the map in some spots. I haven't voluntarily gone since getting the pinhead hook. 

59 minutes ago, 1998Corolla said:

No you can go to the backrooms just by falling through the map in some spots. I haven't voluntarily gone since getting the pinhead hook. 

I will say this has happened to me multiple times I have noticed it generally happens in the tunnel next to fountain where it normally lets you out of the back rooms