DarkRP Update [11/02/2022]

On 11/2/2022 at 10:33 AM, Nutter said:

Advanced Dupe

Players can now put down dupes that included forbidden items

f51d5b5e13b435447466c82119ba3286.png

I have modified Advanced Dupe to skip items that cannot be pasted, removing the necessity to go to single player and modify your dupe to be used on the server 🙂

99% sure it's because of this change, but now when I advanced dupe something, the buttons do not place themselves anymore. Hopefully this can be fixed/returned to the previous version soon.

Also, why are we censoring "bitch" on DarkRP now? Seems rather silly considering some other words aren't censored.

• The Garnut
5 hours ago, WohMi said:

99% sure it's because of this change, but now when I advanced dupe something, the buttons do not place themselves anymore. Hopefully this can be fixed/returned to the previous version soon.

Also, why are we censoring "bitch" on DarkRP now? Seems rather silly considering some other words aren't censored.

i'm 100% sure because of this change you can't place dupes with buttons lol. You will have to re-place them everytime you put down a dupe.

Unfortunately button and a couple other entities could cause server crashes when working with advanced dupe.

Bitch was censored as a joke

19 hours ago, Nutter said:

i'm 100% sure because of this change you can't place dupes with buttons lol. You will have to re-place them everytime you put down a dupe.

Unfortunately button and a couple other entities could cause server crashes when working with advanced dupe.

Bitch was censored as a joke

Pls bring bitch back garnet!!1!

Also, thanks for letting us know about the buttons.