DarkRP Update [11/29/2022]

Nutter

7 minutes ago, Nutter said:

For the existence of the server, CPs have always struggled with having to /quickwant players when nearby and quickly arrest them, as it became hard to keep track of who is and is not wanted unless they had particularly redeeming features, IE: player materials.

I've decided It'd be best to give CPs a large visibility as to who is and is not wanted

Thank the fucking lord, great update garnet 

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

This is epic! Tons of great features and fixes, I love it! 👍 

Bit early for the Xmas map though @Nutter , it’s still November hehe 😉

2 hours ago, Nutter said:

Add garnet.gg to your steam name and you'll earn an extra 20% standard pointshop points passively!

701406f26e085a95ee8d5e3cbef9892c.png

I’ll do this as soon as I get home from work, spread the word!

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Nutter said:

Medic & Doctor

The last two roles addressed in this UI update

Doctors and Medics will be able to see players' condition as to help them in serving their duties

46703af159693a319ab1cad71217aa63.png

1e2b82cd46c2efe43f0c3bebb7f08519.png

6bf8650c3ffd558559af2af96f8918be.png

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also are we getting a sneak peak on the winter map?!!?!?

• The Garnut
7 hours ago, KingMash said:

also are we getting a sneak peak on the winter map?!!?!?

The winter map is going to go up in 2 weeks 😮 we have used it in previous years though!

Just so everyone is aware, this update was published a day early (today) seeing as our server was exploited last night and I had to fix some new exploits 🙂 this has been the stupid new norm.

Adding onto this update,

spawned money will despawn after 3 minutes - no reason for hoards of cash to just be sitting around 

dropped guns will be removed after 5 minutes of sitting idle - similar reasoning

dropped shipments will be removed after 15 minutes of sitting idle - similar reasoning

Shipment models and various guns' models have been whitelisted to allow for Gundealers to decorate their bases better

• Spicy 1
  • Winner 2
On 11/27/2022 at 2:40 PM, Nutter said:

Various guns and shipment models have been added onto the list of whitelisted props seeing as shipments can no longer be used to decorate a base

Love the update, however would really enjoy these to not have a prop count.

Unfortuneately I do see the problem of spamming them if they didnt, and even if you had them spawn in no-collide I would see them getting abused for bases or something.

Still love that you can do this and I can't wait to see some of our creative players use these when designing new bases & builds.