DarkRP Update [01/13/2023]

Nutter

• DarkRP Administration Team

cool update but did u mean to disable circular props? another player just brought to my attention that a bunch of props under the builder menu arent able to be used anymore and its kinda ruining some dupes. Not sure if you meant to restrict those props or not

some notable ones being "metal_tube" used by gun dealers, "window_curve360, circle4x4, circle2x2, window_angle360" among many others

Edited by hooboododoMartian
  • Informative 2
  • The Garnut
18 hours ago, hooboododoMartian said:

cool update but did u mean to disable circular props? another player just brought to my attention that a bunch of props under the builder menu arent able to be used anymore and its kinda ruining some dupes. Not sure if you meant to restrict those props or not

some notable ones being "metal_tube" used by gun dealers, "window_curve360, circle4x4, circle2x2, window_angle360" among many others

Yes, the tube props have been deliberately removed, the fact it even took ~3-4 days for anybody to bring it up on the forums makes me feel better about the decision.

unfortunately, these props caused server crashes, despite having one of the best prop protection systems available. The physics related to these props are too much for the engine to handle with a server of 100+ players.

• Informative 3
  • Agree 1