Protecting Our Players: Recently banned an allegedly convicted Sex Felon

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
5 minutes ago, Jerry-Hat-Trick said:

I'm glad said person is gone - I hate child predators as much as anyone.

Having said that, what about the constant harassment (being called pedophile/groomer) toward your older players (if you have any besides myself), simply for being over 50?

Any stance there?

People harassing you or anyone for that matter would fall under the communities punishment for harassment. Being targeted for a physical or mental characteristic certainly is not okay and behavior we wish to keep off our servers. 

If you’re a recipient of such harassment, please gather proof and report it to the appropriate management. If you’re under the impression that we can gather the proof, whether it be logs or what have you, let us know and we will do our due diligence.

• Like 3

Excuse me while I laugh at this.

It's been reported numerous times, and the best advice I have gotten? "Don't talk on the mic".

Yeah, "gather proof". Again, been there, done that.

Maybe your TTT manager/admins aren't letting you know what's going on...ever think of that?

As of yesterday, Garnet Gaming & Gmod in general are gone from my library - tired of it. IT'S DAILY.

Edited by Jerry-Hat-Trick
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Sad 2
  • Informative 3
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
6 hours ago, Jerry-Hat-Trick said:

Excuse me while I laugh at this.

It's been reported numerous times, and the best advice I have gotten? "Don't talk on the mic".

Yeah, "gather proof". Again, been there, done that.

Maybe your TTT manager/admins aren't letting you know what's going on...ever think of that?

As of yesterday, Garnet Gaming & Gmod in general are gone from my library - tired of it. IT'S DAILY.

It’s not my department so I wouldn’t know if you have, but have you escalated your concerns to Proggy and/or Garnet? If there are people in positions of power and trust dismissing genuine claims of harassment then that’s an issue that would be dealt with swiftly.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 4
  • 4 months later...