Server Management/Executive Promotions (Spring 2024) ×

DarkRP Update [6/08/2018]

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, The King of Rohan said:

first day of the chess and checkers being back and one of the tables already got removed propped by a staff #blamecatfisher

@Catfisher

I'll set him down to a rank that can't remove props for the remainder of the month.

• Like 2
On 6/8/2018 at 8:32 AM, Garnet said:

Garnet Gaming

A blast to the past!

Chess and Draughts

32be0c34c0a84a932e62d2b1a8dbb609.jpg

Chess and draughts tables have been added back to the server - beware, you may have slightly lower FPS in the fountain area due to this addition. 

How does it work? 

Simply press E on an empty table, and wait for a partner to join you. A match will begin automatically after you had set your wager 

Tools

Some more organization

e410b1f4f72e92aa7a4937e3d384edde.png

AFK Slayer

Timer adjusted to 25 minutes (from 10) as it may intefere with an ongoing chess game, after every game make sure to switch boards!

Can we have cameras back? Or is there still a problem with them?

1 hour ago, gambler01dyer said:

Is there a way to fix that cause i mostly had them near my printers or the front of my base so i could see raiders in my base?

Yeah maybe like only 3 cameras allowed or something would be nice just so you can check up.

I like the update and happy to see this feature back but it doesn't work.First ill point out the obvious,the camera angle sucks but i think everyone who has played it is aware of this.The second thing is that i actually cant play it,fr the pieces don't move so ur kinda forced to sit there or you just give up ur money.

Lost 3k...want my refund pronto lel.