• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 167 / 167
          • Most players 373
    • 6 Total servers
    • 496 / 496 Total players
    • 100% Filled servers
    • In-game name: StS FistedwafflesSteamID: STEAM_0:1:90951246In-game rank: ModTimezone: Eastern Daylight TimeLength of LOA: 1 monthReason: Moving to California
    • Denied   I have reviewed all the evidence and have come to this conclusion based on your grievances'. The staff in question is very new(barely a month as staff) so as her not knowing what fading door abuse is probably stems from that. New staff are versed in the rules pretty well but are not perfect nor do we expect them to be especially when new.  As for staff not taking sits, it is not required that every time a sit comes up staff has to jump right on it. (we should be though when they're piled up) And the point of the staff  member being biased isn't valid as in the way it was handled I do not see any indication of her being biased in the sit.  The wrong warning was corrected and it does happen sometimes. (We're all human) I understand your frustrations in the game as your situation would of had me frustrated as well, and you did the right thing coming to the forums to report the situation. It could of been handled better but there will be no consequence to the staff in question due to the fact that they are very new and based on the evidence her intention seems pure to me.  We will do our due diligence in making sure situations like this don't happen often and go smoothly. But with that being said newer staff can and will make mistakes  Thank you for taking the time to make this detailed report. 
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Executive+ Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to: We currently have concerns over your account standing on our server. If you would like further details on this then please contact @Merk   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application.
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons: You have been given ample time to correct the issues with your application format. You have yet to do so. It also seems that a large part, if not the entire application, was generated by AI. Based on the reasons listed above and the overwhelmingly negative community feedback, you will not be accepted at this time.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 3 Weeks.
    • Hello there fellow, GarnetGamer I will be going into detail of each of your issues to see if I can help and or clarify things.  I am not the one handling your report however.     Your issues: 1 - Why you guys are hiring staff with limited knowledge on the rules like FDA (Fading Door Abuse) If you had taken the time to notice, these are V.Mods; both are new and are not expected to know every rule. These people are not "Hired" Each member of Garnets staff team volunteer their own time to the server. These two are learning, However you did the correct thing, you made a post stating your dissatisfaction instead of making it a in-game issue so thank you.   2 - That you guys automatically believe one person's side even though you stated that you see it in the logs? The staff only have the ability to see what is in front of them, if you believe it was done wrong the only thing you can do is to make a post on the forums (as you did). From your post, you seem to be stating that all staff are biased.  This would be incorrect as it is usually dealt with swiftly. But also these were two new mods.   3 - Not understanding or being aware of the complete sit and what's going on You have the right at anytime to ask for another staff member, cancel the sit, or take the current member.  Not everyone is a robot who can complete the task in the way you want.   4 - Wrong warnings on people for incorrect reasoning The warning was corrected, Accidents happen.   5 - Not claiming sits when you're online and nobody else is claiming them New mods don't have the ability to clear a lot of sits fast or have all the knowledge to, Remember these are normal people donating their own time. I also personally do not expect a staff member to claim sits every single time they play. They are here to play too. (however they should)   6 - I don't know how you concluded your decision on my report, but it honestly made no sense. Maybe biased? Staff members decisions are final, It doesn't matter if they are wrong or if you choose to argue with them.  The only alternative route is to come to the forums which you did.   7 - How come they are staff and scared of claiming a sit. huhhhhhhh?????  If someone feels uncomfortable at anytime they shouldn't be forced into anything they choose not to. People are new and are nervous to make mistakes.     Now to make this clear, I understand your frustrations and I also understand you can also have strong opinions. You can always join the staff team yourself if you feel sits aren't being handled fast enough or correctly, but hey maybe you play to just have fun and don't have the time. I have talked to both of them, they will be trying to do better. I will also personally see to it that they receive any help they need in staffing.   You have a tendency to be toxic or throw a temper tantrum.  
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    UKI_W

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines