• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 172 / 172
          • Most players 373
    • 6 Total servers
    • 573 / 883 Total players
    • 65% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• no @Merk or @Chawhead tagg i see how it is. if you ever need anything or want to play DD just hit me up
    • DENIED Ok so after giving you some time to follow the format I kept checking on it to see if you corrected your appeal. Upon doing so I realised that you were the same person I caught arguing with other staff members about saying words that go agaisnt our community guidelines. I tried to explan to you and help you out and you wanted nothing to do with it, you were acting completely unreasonable and did not want help from any one being very disrespectful in the process.  Also just found out that you were ban evading and got caught resaulting in a perma ban, you will not be getting ubanned and i hope you learned from your mistakes.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application.
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:   First of all, I'd like to thank you for your interest in rejoining the DarkRP staff team. After discussions with the HR and Executive+ teams, we have decided to deny your application at this time. This decision is primarily due to your recent bans and behaviour on the server. Antisemitism and staff impersonation are serious offences, whether intended as a joke or not. If you demonstrate consistent good behaviour over the coming weeks, I’m sure that a future application from you would be viewed more favourably.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 3 Weeks
    • Please remember dupe was only originally added to VIP from Users because it was first exploited by average users to break the server and crash it, but nowadays it's purely for financial gain. +1 If Users could simply save constructs they liked I think that'd still be able to solve those two original issues. People can't exploit because they can only save, and Garnet still gets the funds, likely even moreso, from people wishing to get VIP for Adv Dupe. You can look at the (probably 100) historical adv dupe suggestion posts and they ALL repeat the exact same talking points btw, refer to that first in order to avoid regurgitating stuff about this. TL;DR - It'd be an incentive for users to donate for VIP, and it'd still be secure in regards to exploits. +1  
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MiahDelacruz

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines