Nerf the mp5's Damage???

Gamma

I've been hearing a lot of people say nerf the damage on the mp5 but keep the long range ability. I say we should rather increase bullet spread and recoil. My main point of this is that I rather have a decent SMG rather than a shitty sniper rifle. the mp5 is a SMG and is meant for close quarters combat and not for sniping. I already have an orsis so I like to snipe with that instead of wasting $20 just to never use it because of my mp5. If you nerf the mp5's damage you no longer have a good CQC weapon and instead have to spend more money for a FMG or something else. I don't know why people keep begging for damage nerfs when that would cripple the mp5. I don't like the long range don't get me wrong. but I like to switch to my mp5 in CQC when I don't want to reload my FMG in the middle of a fight.

This is just my opinion feel free to comment anything like me being a stupid nugget for not understanding the damage nerf. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

There is already a thread to discusss this. But anyway there does need to be a dmg reduction on the suppressor IMO. Remove the extended mag, supressor dmg reduction, and aim spread increase

Just make it on par with the FMG-9, that way you get a choice of which SMG that your playstyle desires. No need to nerf it to oblivion.

12 minutes ago, Shrugger said:

Just make it on par with the FMG-9, that way you get a choice of which SMG that your playstyle desires. No need to nerf it to oblivion.

This is what im saying we should do.