How Does It Work? *UPDATED*
- *NEW* Head here submit your support request to Model Design Studios - Application/Fulfillment | StarWarsRP, with either a completed model sheet or external references (or both)!
- Once approved by your Battalion Command, you will be prompted to purchase the model and any additions.
- Select the "Base Model" Package on the store-front (This will include any Phase 2 Helmet, Torso, Arms, and Legs customization!)
- Select any "Addons" you'd like to go with it! (Such as a different helmet type, a Kama, a Pauldron, etc!)
- After purchase, MDS will begin to create your model, keeping you posted on progress to ensure completion!
- Enjoy your model in-game!
You will no longer purchase your model BEFORE submitting an application.
How Much Does it Cost?
Base Fee: After an approved model application, a mere $100 kickstarts your journey to becoming a one-off-model
Additional Customizations: $5-$25 per additional bodygroup chosen (Helmet, Kama, Pauldron, Backpack, etc)
Tedious Tasks Fee: Depending upon the complexion of your design, a fee may be discussed prior to work.
Terms & Conditions
Must be lore-accurate
- We uphold the authenticity of the Star Wars universe.
True to your battalion's color - and may only be utilized with the chosen battalion.
- Blackout Models are no longer accepted
- Once a design is green-lit, no changes can be made. Choose wisely!
- Officer/Specialty Characters (ARC/ARF) are exclusive and cannot be requested. No body-groups that may entail you are anything besides a base trooper can be added.
- You are free to create a fictional character with a backstory, etc, but they cannot resemble an existing lore character within the SWRP universe (Canon or Lore).
Model Reference Sheet
The Model Design Studios - Model Reference Sheet can located at https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/mds/model-reference-sheet/
Frequently Asked Questions
How to cancel recurring payments? or How do I find my transaction ID? or What are the Donation Terms of Service?
Answers to these FAQs can all be located at https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/support/donation-support-faqs/
@DeaconShepherd- (5 Stars)Quote
"Everything about my purchase from the Model Design Studio through Garnet Gaming has been nothing but pleasant and thrilling. As promised by the designer at the beginning of the project, my model was finished in about two to three days after I ordered it. Not only was the service quick, but they additionally provided you a ton of advice, feedback, and tweaks so that by the time the project was finished, you would sincerely fall in love with your model. The designers spend enough time to ensure that you are genuinely happy with any additions or features of the model, even if you are too polite to voice your dissatisfaction, which was the case for me. These models demonstrate your commitment to the server as well as your support for it. Now, if you're trying to buy a model from Garnet Gaming - It is always advised that you make sure the material you are presenting truly appeals to you. Naturally, more elaborate designs will take longer to produce and may cost a little more, but the extra expense and delay are well worth it. All in all, this has been the best choice I have made regarding the server, and I urge everyone who has the opportunity to do so, to do it. This is one of the best ways for you to express your support to your community."
@Kaffee - (5 Stars)Quote
"MDS was a very smooth and efficient process. I had a steady line of communication with the designer, and we were able to bounce ideas off of each other to make the model look as cool as possible. Each hiccup was properly communicated, with work arounds immediately brought forward and given examples for. 100% worth it."
@Bamz1524 - (5 Stars)Quote
"Great, easy streamlined process for the MDS . Was contacted very quickly by @Harus on my ticket and how long it would take for the process to start. Working close with @Nutter to get my skin perfect, he was super easy-going, did all he can to make it work along with great communication during the whole thing. HIGHLY recommend as it is super dope, looks awesome in game, and is worth the money!"
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.