Updated Tzar's LOA

In-game name: Agent Tzar
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:140210729
In-game rank: Moderator
Timezone: PST
Length of LOA: No idea anymore.
Reason: My father's cancer has recently been updated to Stage 4, it is now not only from his shoulder and lungs, but now apparently in his liver and heart. I have no idea what the hell is going on, he says not to worry but this is serious and I am feeling quite down right now. If you need to contact me do it via my phone number (DM me for that.) I will try and be at least a bit active but right now its hard. Thanks.
-Tzar

• Sad 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey dude idk if anyone has seen the post idk why but i just discovered it.

Im really sorry to hear about your dad, cancer is a really fucked up thing that no one wants around and it impacts lives like crazy, I hope you and your family are doing well and everything goes fine. I know its hard but try to stay on the happy side as much as you can. Remember there are always people there to help you at times most needed.

this is really serious and if you need help please get it.

stay safe.

Edited by fugga
6 hours ago, fugga said:

Hey dude idk if anyone has seen the post idk why but i just discovered it.

Im really sorry to hear about your dad, cancer is a really fucked up thing that no one wants around and it impacts lives like crazy, I hope you and your family are doing well and everything goes fine. I know its hard but try to stay on the happy side as much as you can. Remember there are always people there to help you at times most needed.

this is really serious and if you need help please get it.

stay safe.

Yeah that stuff is fucked up hope you feel better no one should need to go thru that, hope to see ya soon!