Chernobogs/Xavier's Staff Application

Xavier

In-game name:Chernobog
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:75045340
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| SSO JSG Chernobog has played for 1142:18:28.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes I do
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes I do
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]I have many servers that I have been staff on 2 community's I ran myself only got 20-30 players a day I was server manager on a server that shut down due to loss of players and funds, I was a Staff Supervisor on Defconnations also
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]How I plan on benefiting the server you may ask? I will be helping every new player on how to bind per say Saluting and they cant figure out how to how to switch from classes mainly I wanna try to get the server more players helping the community grow is always the first step on benefiting a server yes we have players but not as much as we used to have every day. I also wanna make sure every single rule is enforced especially base camping I have seen players complain due to they cant even get to a objective due to per say Vega or PDSS being close to there base not giving them a fighting chance from what I thought and from what I was told you cannot base camp due to it ruins the fair fun. I will be active every day in team-speak and in the server helping everyone including new and old players. I learn every day new ideas and plans to make the community bigger and bigger even learning how to help people and learning ways on bringing players to the community by branching out. My goal any time being a staff member is to follow my rule of code, being Staff on duty Is a priority to make sure rules are enforced, To treat everyone with respect whether they show you it or not the personal image of  a staff member should always be the bigger person and deal with the issue and not be biased especially in staff sits no staff member should be picking sides they should be unbiased and I wanna prove that and show that staff can be active staff can do a great job they just need a good motive I could care less if the person Im talking with that I have issues with I will sort that out privately toxicity is not fun to be apart of I do my best to stay away from that. Everyone should be treated the way I would wanna be treated is what I am going at here.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I have been banned once over 4 months ago for 2 weeks for mass it was my fault in the end I changed
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:I have made 2-3 applications I believe so.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I can put anywhere from 2-4 hours minimum a day except days I work.

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 1

Not only are you blacklisted from staff, but you've also just came back 2 days ago. Your application may fit the minimum but it doesn't really satisfy me. Maybe in the future you could be removed off of the blacklist, but as of right now, you're no where near the level of competency to even become staff.

-1. You've just recently returned. Your answer to the 2 paragraph essay question is partly stuff that you can already do as a member of the community, and partly stuff that are non-problems. You may be different now given your few month break from MRP, but you didn't have that mature of an attitude before you had left. You're also still blacklisted from staff.

And the final nitpicky comment:

11 minutes ago, Realfirebalz said:

My goal any time being a staff member is to follow my rule of code...

Is your "rule of code" what you follow personally or what the current management and community wants you to follow?

Sorry, but it will be a -1 from me.

From a first look of your application it can be seen that you didn't put too much time into your application, pretty much just writting it and then publishing it. You do have some mistakes in your paragraph on why you should be chosen. 

The reasons you are giving, as said by @Torch are things that you can already do as a member of the community, you don't seem that have put much effort into actually giving valuable reasons for being a member of the staff team and what you would add to it.

I am not taking into account that you're supposedly "Blacklisted" from Staff, as I don't see your name there, I don't know if you are there under another name, but if you are Blacklisted it is way worse not to address it and just move forward hoping people would just oversee it. But again, I'm not taking that into account.

Just not much to go by from the Application, no effort.

Edited by Mark-

-1, You were blacklisted from staff a while back. Along with that you just came back, Not alot of people that are in the server currently probably know who you are. Along with this, there is really nothing that sticks out with your app which is upsetting because I really thought if you we're making an app you would take what you got from previous apps and add that onto this one but I was wrong. Sorry mate, I just don't think you are the type of person that should be apart of the staff team. 

unknown.png?width=1204&height=677