Staff members in-game name: V Bigboss
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:73347200
Date & Time of incident: 7/3/2020 8:00pm
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Ban evading 
How long were you banned for?:999 years
Proof of Ban:unknown.png
What happened? (include any proof): 
Why should your ban be removed?:I would like to begin with the fact that I do not believe that I should of been banned today. This is due to the fact that I am simply not who you think that I am. My steam account has over 1000 hours played in GMOD (Roughly 600 of which were on this server). I previously utilized the name Holland Smith who was a World War II general. This name so happened to also be used by a cheater in the past and I understand how this might cause some confusion. I hope that we can clear this up so that I can get back to enjoying the server ASAP.

Edited by DoraAkaHollans
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1

+1. You weren't banned previously. Although your reputation isn't that great (you're seen as toxic and pretty sus to some), there is no evidence that proves you are cheating nor that you were ban evading. The account that was banned [today] was the same account you played on before you had disappeared on Echo v2 while you were in Rangers.

Accepted

I thought there was only one Holland, but we figured out there were two and with this screenshot spacer.png I was convinced due to the different name, different account, and sus play style. Apologies, but I didn't a hacker who just got banned to be allowed to play after getting that screenshot.