308:38:38.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes and Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None, I didn't ask anyone.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have little experience with DarkRP and TTT but other than that no.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

Well to begin I plan on continuing to stay active making sure people are having fun and staying active. With that being said I know when to have fun and when to be  serious. As stated before I have little experience with staff but I am  willing to learn and stay active . I have been on this server for a good amount of time and have learned a lot like that most problems can be handled by faction leaders and higher ups.  I also know sometimes its out of their control or they are not on. As a Major i can handle the US side no problem but I have also had problems with the RU while no staff were on later at night as a staff member I can make sure they understand the rules and what they are doing wrong. I would also like to think I have got a pretty good reputation I am always on TS and I know almost everyone on the server.  

I would also like to continue to keep people active by doing fun things in between war. Activity right now on this server is low and I would love to host fun events for the whole sever I already host sims for army so with staff instead of trying to do just army I can get a fun sever wide event up.  Also as a HRC (Human Resource Command) person I do a lot of paper work for army I know a lot about docs and keeping with my mouth shut when and if needed. Also I am back out of an Airforce job so i have nothing going on to keep me inactive for long amounts of time. That being said if I ever do go on a break I always am sure my higher up knows I am leaving and paying attention when I tell them.  I would love to see this server do great I love the community here and have no problems with any of the players and hopefully they have had no problems with me.  Lastly,  Thank you for everyone that takes the time out of there day to read this and put thoughts.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details:

No except for that warn.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No i have not.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I have a lot of time most days I can get on almost all day everyday and i also play later at night.

Being Staff and officer can be tough sometimes are you able to handle duties as staff and maintain being healthy officer? That's my only questions apart from that haven't spoken to you at all but you have negative 9 rep with needs to be fix especially being staff. I offer you fix up your rep  ( post something funny ) before applying .

For now -1 

@Josh Martin These last few staff apps you been reapplying with the same reply's gonna need you to spice up a bit plz, tired of seeing basically copy and paste from you GO IN DEPTH.

Edited by Dexx
  • Agree 1

As I like to remain unbiased when things come to being Staff and other important roles, I will only take into account the Staff Application and the reasons given, with your current application I will remain neutral, but leaning towards a -1.

You do mention that you are a good officer, which in my opinion is correct, you do know how to handle the HRC along with American but doing paperwork is not something to note here, unless this would be a SeriousRP server with way more events, then maybe, but for now no. Being active and helping people are things that help the community even if not being a part of the Staff Team, therefore I would suggest you give more reasons as to why YOU should be accepted, and I mean this in a sense of giving us information about what makes you a good person to help moderate the server, qualities that you believe make you good for the job, skills, or anything more relevant.

Again for the moment I will be Neutral, leaning towards a -1.

Edited by Mark-