Cxoud's Staff Application

Cxoud

I took down my app. There was one +1 and multiple -1. I believe it is mostly behavioral, I personally disagree but I can't say anything and I wont. Thank you all for your 'votes', I will work on fixing it.

Edited by Cxoud
  • Disagree 2
20 minutes ago, Cxoud said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I am staff on a small DarkRP server called DeadRP, it used to be pretty big until it went downhill and we made a new server for it.

Remind me if I'm wrong but if you are still staff on that server I don't believe you can apply for staff here.
I also suggest you increase your activity on the forums considering this is your one and only post, (Unless you have another unmerged account).

22 minutes ago, Cxoud said:

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No.

This would be an important thing to consider seeing as cheating isn't uncommon and recording is pretty much the only way to gather evidence of such.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 3
55 minutes ago, Cxoud said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I am staff on a small DarkRP server called DeadRP, it used to be pretty big until it went downhill and we made a new server for it.

If your staff on another I believe you can not be staff here so it’s a -1 for me and if you want to be staff here I’m not hating on you or anything  but you can be Mingey at times and that what I would change aswell.

Just now, Josh Martin said:

If your staff on another I believe you can not be staff here so it’s a -1 for me and if you want to be staff here I’m not hating on you or anything  but you can be Mingey at times and that what I would change aswell.

The server I staff on right now is being worked on because of sound issues. I was told by the owner, it is going to take about 2 months to fix considering the severity of the situation.

4 minutes ago, Tora1 said:

-1 from me

personally my only interactions of you have shown you to be mingey, immature and sometimes rude. 
I’d advise fixing that up going forward.

Best of luck.

-1 for same reasons above

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Tora1 said:

-1 from me

personally my only interactions of you have shown you to be mingey, immature and sometimes rude. 
I’d advise fixing that up going forward.

Best of luck.

-1 for also the same reasons. prior to you getting into marsoc, you were pretty mingey in army.