Requesting a LOA due to me moving.

I know I have only recently joined up with the RU forces a few days ago, but on a sudden note of events, I am going to be moving to a new place. Getting my computer set up, and internet may take a couple days, or be a little longer than I anticipate. If it is ok, I would like to request a LOA from the time being of August 1, 2018; 08-01-18. To August 18, 2018; 08-18-18 at the very latest.

I apologize for it being so sudden, the announcement of the LOA, if I must be removed from anything or feel this is too long I respect that and will earn my place back up once I can return. The LOA may not guarentee me to be gone until the 18th of August, but if ok I would like that to be the extent of it incase something comes up and I cannot get internet or other parts of the computer tell later in the month. I thank you for understanding, and again if I must re-earn anything when I come back I shall do so. I will still be here for a bit of monday, and tuesday but wednesday of this week is when it will start for me being gone, and this being the reason why. Thank you.