DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

osama bin semenn ban lowered

OsamaBinSemen

In-game name: Osama Bin Semenn
SteamID ( STEAM_0:1:463472564
Staff members in-game name:
AnthonyxHBTL

Staff members SteamID ((STEAM_0:0:140794134)) (aj just pushed it it was anthonyxhbtl)
Date & Time of incident: 10/11/2020 9PM et
Timezone:ET
Ban Reason:

MassRDM

How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/gallery/2ocVKS0
What happened? (no photos or videos im sure others do but on my end i raided pd and killed players in the cells enough to be considered a mass)

Why should your ban be removed?: not removed but time reduced because it was clearly unintentional and my mistake on my end for not knowing the raiding rules that i couldnt kill arrested players inside of the cells only on the outsides i only thought that this rule applied to CP so they couldnt just gun down players being arrested in cells i just kind of went at it without mind of that because ive seen it happen plenty and plenty of times with people raiding but i understand if denied.. i only made this appeal because it sucks this is the only server i legit play on matter of fact garrys mod is the only game i play just sucks being banned from a server i spend all my time on 0.0 but non the less it was my responsibility to know this rule being staff and i fully accept what happened and the punishment given to me for not knowing this rule but it was clearly unintentional 

Edited by OsamaBinSemenn
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Denied

It is your responsibility to read and abide by our server rules, an example of unintentional mass would be if someone accidentally threw nerve gas in the street or if someone forgot to advert raid. You not knowing the server rules does not qualify as unintentional mass and is solely your fault. As a senior moderator, you should have perceived the rules by now. I am highly disappointed. 

• Agree 2