SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:156613696
Warns: I have 0 warns  
Time zone: Eastern 
Playtime?:  I have played on the server for 72 hours 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have never been staff before 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should choose me over other applicants because  I want to make a change in this server. I want people to be able to have fun and not complain about anything on this server. I am also on Garry's mod every weekend and this the server I like to play on and I enjoy it. Out of all the Dark RP servers I could play on I pick this one.

Another reason you should choose me is because I don't have a problem with anyone on this server and I try to get along and be friendly with every one.  Also I would not abuse staff power and use it the way it is suppose to be used.  Also I have good people skills because I talk to so I also think that would benefit the server if I got to be staff. Another think is if I took sits I would listen to people and not ignore them the whole sit. I am also a good problem solver which I think can be very useful during sits to. Also I have a lot of self confidence and I am really creative.  That is why I think you should choose me over other applicants and I thank you for taking the time to read this, who ever does read this. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I have been banned for 2 days when I first started playing this server because I prop locked.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have never applied before 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play on the server every weekend so I can contribute my time over the weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  A hobby that I have other than Gmod is I like to make music.  
Did you read the staff rules?: KingDamon 

Edited by KingDamon

-1 Your paragraphs to me still feel week and they don't really show me why your different from the next person that applies. I have also NEVER seen you in game. Making a name for yourself in the server is also a key thing when trying to become staff because if no one knows you or interacts with you how would we know how you really are/who you are you know?  It may not be a +1 from me right now but maybe in the future. Good luck homie.

- 1 for now.

Please rework your application by making your statements more clear:

- Upgrade your paragraphs with better grammar and try to convince me that you'd be a better staff than most.

- Your 2 day ban isn't clear enough, explain.

- Upgrade overall grammar and phrasing.

Good luck.

Listen man I think you're chill I haven't been around you very long I just want to see more from your staff app more in your paragraphs they're very small. I want you to also tell me your exact playtime not just telling us you played 72 hours. I hope you apply again and I hope to see more from it!

Denied
You need more community support to be accepted.
You may reapply in 72 hours.
If you choose to reapply, take note of what people disliked about this application to provide a better one next time.