Ban appeal = i didnt do nothing free me and the homies no cap// proggy is no good amigo

In-game name: Asqaured
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131746835/
Staff members in-game name: Proggy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 12 pm on 10/12/2020
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: nitrp
How long were you banned for?: 7 days 
Proof of Ban:Screenshot_25.png
What happened? (include any proof): Banned for NITRP. Spartan was raiding and I joined the raid. End up killing the guy and Proggy entered the base using fading door abuse. He did not advert counter that ive seen and ends up banning the spartan. He tp's to me and starts arguing and ends up banning after I refuse to summit to repeating what he wrote in chat that is "say you're right Proggy, you didn't break any rules, my friend deserved to to get banned for breaking +3 rules". After spamming in chat and me completely ignoring him he  writes "im banning you too lmafoo"  i wouldn't argue that its blackmail but obviously sus. Tryign to clear hes own name and really say that my buddy broke that many rules is insane.  Proggy is an admin and more then that super admin basing he's impulse decisions off he's feelings then the actual rules. Proggy needs to learn that he's bans come from the rules and not what he thinks is right or wrong. I have much love and respect for the admins that keep the server running but what happen today was unacceptable by Proggy. 
Why should your ban be removed?: Because any reasonable person would see that a 7 day ban doesnt make sense for what happen, even if i was guilty maximum i shouldve got was a day or 2 which ive served already unjustly. FREE ME AND TALK TO PROGGY HE NEEDS to be corrected for what happen smh 

Screenshot_23.png

Man server was fun before i met proggy, thats what happens when you got a admin going off hes feelings 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, WhyIshouldBeUnBanned said:

This my first appeal the other joint was a report 

There was nothing to report, and your ban is valid.
I banned you for colluding with a Spartan class to raid a base. You can see your spartan friends appeal here, which was denied leading to both yours and his ban being extended.
Even with the ban extension, this is a light punishment when you consider that some minge-cops get permanently banned.

35 minutes ago, WhyIshouldBeUnBanned said:

Proggy entered the base using fading door abuse. He did not advert counter that ive seen and ends up banning the spartan.

Your claim that I fading door abused to smoke you and the spartan (without perks/armor) is unproven. The base has an exterior button to enter the base via quickdoor. @E33OR can verify that his base dupe has this feature, and he showed it to me a few hours prior when I dropped off my printers for him. He gave the base dupe to the person you raided, and my printers were given to him after E33OR went offline. 

As far as me not adverting counter, I don't need to. My printers we're in this base and I was hanging out here for hours. My printers being taken from (by a spartan) is what tipped me off to go back to the base in the first place. 
In fact, you cannot counter a police-raid. Police-raids are not an illegal activity, and countering is for stopping an illegal activity.
If I wanted to stop the cops from raiding, but wasn't part of this base, I would advert a raid not a counter. However I was part of this base for several hours farming printers, and even making some meth here a few minutes prior to this incident. 

Your ban has already been extended due to the evidence found in your friends appeal, so I'm not sure why you think an appeal that brings no new evidence to the table would result in your ban being removed. 

I would suggest you just respect the decision of this appeal instead of posting another appeal or complaining in shoutbox/statuses.

@DiegoZavier Can we wrap this one up?