Comethazine Ban appeal for Dark RP 10/27

Comethazine / Killersnap12

steam id: STEAM_0:0:181718801

staff members id : El compadre STEAM_0:0:77754776

date and time : 10/27/2020 at 5:55pm

I was banned for 4 day days

proof : clip of me playing music

Why I should be unbanned : I was playing music with a few other Fubars and citizens as a HOBO and I was reported by a guy because he didn't like my music choice and decided to point out the small rule that using a soundboard is a 4 day ban. I was genuinely just playing music at a dj booth with me and some of my friends and am not a bad player, Ive spent over 80 bucks on this server and I love the community and its just fun to be able to go on and vibe every night. I genuinely don't think I did anything wrong considering Ive seen admins play music as hobos and just about everyone else who's a hobo and no ones gotten banned. 

Edited by Kvrmatheprophet

I know but Im asking for an appeal because 1 there isn't a specification for how far away you need to be after NLR and I had no intent on going back into his base I was waiting for his raid to be over and 2 you yourself even admitted to doing media spam as hobo and not knowing it was not allowed I would really appreciate an appeal as I better understand the rules know and will probably not even use mic anymore

sorry not his base but the base that he was raiding and plus I was pretty far away in the street

U know that he only reported the media spam to be a dick I was just playing music as a hobo which everyone does, I just rlly wanna play on the server again and Im not even gonna use the mic I just got moderator and was really excited about being trained

I just wanna say u can genuinely tell I had no intent on messing up his raid or anything I was literally just a jukebox for the fubars

my friend also had nothing in his base at all or any doors so thats why I thought his raid would be over quicker I was just watching to see when he'd leave.

Accepted

Media mic spam is not something you would warn the person for off the bat, it is some what allowed and only disallowed when someone wants him to stop playing music near a area (verbal warning) if continued then you may give a warn for it. Your ban will be removed and replaced with a NLR x 2 warning.

• Agree 2