No tengo Ban appeal for Dark RP 10/28/2020

In Game Name : No tengo

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:460059587)

staff members : El compadre- (it says he's unknown)  

Date and time of incident: 11:44:03

Ban Reason : RDM

How long was I banned for : 2 days

Proof: I have a screen shot

What happened : So I was a thief and I mugged a level 67 citizen, I adverted " mug drop 100x your level or die" I then moved around left to right with my gun out so he would know he was being mugged, I then proceeded to wait 10 seconds, and he didn't drop any money, so I then killed him, after about 5 minutes I get Teleported to admin and the citizen which I had killed.  The citizen I killed then said I didn't make it obvious that I was mugging him, I was really confused because the whole point of me sprinting from left and right, was so he would know I was mugging him. In this situation I did nothing wrong, I simply mugged him.  

Why should my ban be removed :I really enjoy playing Garnet Gaming DarkRP, since the first day I started playing I've enjoyed it a lot, and it makes me sad that I get banned for me doing nothing wrong. So if I could please be unbanned I would be really happy, please and thank you.

Ok so, the sit started and the guy who reported said that he was doing something and then he killed him, so i checked logs and he did.

And I asked him what happened and no tengo said he mugged and I checked the logs and he did but the other guy said that he wasn't aware about the mug and still die.

So no tengo said he was moving to the left and to the right but that's not a good way to say you are getting mugged and I told him you need to talk in mic or in chat to give a warn of mug.

And then I said I will warn him because as I see he wasn't aware of the mug and he got banned by the console.

14 minutes ago, ElCompadre said:

Ok so, the sit started and the guy who reported said that he was doing something and then he killed him, so i checked logs and he did.

And I asked him what happened and no tengo said he mugged and I checked the logs and he did but the other guy said that he wasn't aware about the mug and still die.

So no tengo said he was moving to the left and to the right but that's not a good way to say you are getting mugged and I told him you need to talk in mic or in chat to give a warn of mug.

And then I said I will warn him because as I see he wasn't aware of the mug and he got banned by the console.

they will probably wanna see a pic of logs

and just to be the optimist here the reporter could of lied to you stating he wasn't aware just should that this guy could get a warning 

(even tho me personally would of just given a verbal as neither side would really be able to prove w/o video)

• Like 1
Just now, The King of Rohan said:

they will probably wanna see a pic of logs

and just to be the optimist here the reporter could of lied to you stating he wasn't aware just should that this guy could get a warning 

(even tho me personally would of just given a verbal as neither side would really be able to prove w/o video)

I have literally nothing because i didn't know he was gonna get ban

Just now, ElCompadre said:

But he wasn't aware of the mug, also i think that was FailRP not RDM

Well thats him, maybe he wasn't paying attention. I did my part and did all I could think Of to make it aware It was a mug, 

its different if I'm the one that doesn't wait 10 sec, or doesn't mug properly. then that's FAILRP. but if it was cause he wasn't paying attention then you should not have warned me 😞

Just now, ElCompadre said:

I have literally nothing because i didn't know he was gonna get ban

As a staff Member you should be screenshotting the logs for all the reports you do as people will appeal and if you can't provide sufficient evidence as to why he was warned the appeal would get accepted and you would get punished for not taking proper evidence

5 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

As a staff Member you should be screenshotting the logs for all the reports you do as people will appeal and if you can't provide sufficient evidence as to why he was warned the appeal would get accepted and you would get punished for not taking proper evidence

I always take screeshots but he got banned for a warn and i wasn't prepared for that. Otherwise i will be recording and had the screenshots.

Edited by ElCompadre