LegionLion Ban Appeal

Regardless of the outcome although I think it is blown up a little more then It needs to I do have to 

I know that it is touchy but in my eyes 3 rules were still broken.  

(although I don't believe one of those really mattered considering the circumstances, but It is technically a rule and that's how the world works for some reason)

Edited by RiySpy

"JPdude": i didnt want to ban you
<034:58> "JPdude": but i really have no fucking choice
<035:13> "JPdude": i dont want to get a striek
<035:18> "JPdude": strike
<035:21> "JPdude": if i unban you
<035:22> "JPdude": i will
<035:24> "JPdude": that is abuse
<03:11:43> "JPdude": yeah
<03:12:46> "JPdude": say, i dont care that you rdmed me

Proof

40 minutes ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

I would be fine with a warn for Attempted RDM + Dis in sit if @JPdude makes it clear that he did not agree with his ban, and that he did not care that he was killed during the sit.

"JPdude": i didnt want to ban you
<034:58> "JPdude": but i really have no fucking choice

Proof

+1 for unban

JPdude": but i really have no fucking choice

Jp clearly thought he was forced he he did not care about being killed

-1 for no punishments

He should get a warning for Dis in sit and Attempted RDM.

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni
1 minute ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

JP is an Admin Tenalic is an L-Mod, so no.

Then I see it as JP did not in anyway have to listen to Tenalic's recommendation since he is lower then him. He should have controlled the sit and dished out the punishment he felt necessary. If Tenalic had a problem with it he could have made a report on forums. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 123 said:

this shows unprofessional ways to act, 

clearly you could care less about how you staff if you're so willing to give up your rank as staff,

you don't deserve the position, i thought you were good but this disproves my thoughts.

Just so you know... He probably said that because he doesn't want to be witch-hunted and disliked by one of his higher ups, I would resign if too if I was a staff and you acted like this with me.

Just now, RiySpy said:

Then I see it as JP did not in anyway have to listen to Tenalic's recommendation since he is lower then him. He should have controlled the sit and dished out the punishment he felt necessary. If Tenalic had a problem with it he could have made a report on forums. 

the way tenalic was acting in the sit you would understand why jp felt intimidated 

Just now, Filethefile said:

Just so you know... He probably said that because he doesn't want to be witch-hunted and disliked by one of his higher ups, I would resign if too if I was a staff and you acted like this with me.

honestly you are right. i have been debating whether i want to resign or not and because of this i probably will but i still don't want to be banned

6 minutes ago, LegionLion said:

the way tenalic was acting in the sit you would understand why jp felt intimidated 

Then he should have told Tenalic off. It might just be the marine in me but if someone tried to tell me how to do my job that is lower then me I'd punch them in the face.  

JP should have done what he thought was right. He let himself get bullied.

Edited by RiySpy
Just now, RiySpy said:

Then he should have told Tenalic off. It might just be the marine in me but if someone tried to tell me how to do my job that is lower then me I'd punch them in the face.  

JP is a nice guy and too nice to say "I will handle it tenalic"