ok how is this fair

Kristaps

In-game name:kristaps
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:71947752
Staff members in-game name: blitz
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): idk how to get
Date & Time of incident: 1:10 am
Timezone: mountain
Ban Reason: nitrp
How long were you banned for?: 4 days
Proof of Ban: i dont know how to insert pictures
What happened? (include any proof): so i just found out today how to copy my base and use it later but i forgot how to do it again and i was asking around out to copy and why have my props wouldnt copy and only half my builds were saving and blitz said that was prop spamming, and nitrp means i broke 3 rules, and i dont know trying to fix and get better at prop doup has no intent to rp, i was trying to make a jail cell for when i go afk i can just pop myself in there without building it every time, this man said i was prop spamming.
Why should your ban be removed?: i wasnt prop spamming at all, i was just trying to get help and better at prop douping and i still need help idk how to save and delete. Blitz without saying anything to me or ringing me to a sit so i can explain just bans me for 4 days when all i was doing was trying to get help at something i just learned.

also you can ask aj fubar earlier tonight i showed him my doupe of my base and ask him how to fix it and he showed me how to make a button and improve my base if i had nitrp why would i ask for help on how to make a base, now i ask how to doupe again so i can make myself a afk cell now im trolling and prop spamming like i was on the server today for 6-8 hrs with no trouble and get banned for 4 days for something so minor,

This was during the server restarts last night. We were all standing in the spawn area waiting for Proggy to come and give out comp. I had made a line for players to wait for Proggy using fence props. He kept using the advanced duplicator to spawn in a jail dupe (identical to what it looks like when admins jail players). I asked him 4-5 times to stop prop blocking and spamming dupes. He decided to play dumb and continue to do it saying "I just figured out how to use this" over and over. 

1. prop blocking players

2. building outside of a home as a non-hobo

3. Prop spam

NITRP

the prop blocking players is true but it was the people i was playing with i deleted the prop in 30 seconds and there was no prop spam

sn00p dog is the person i prop block he is the player i base with and i deleted it when u told me to delete it but i never prop spammed thats 100% a lie

You prop blocked me along with half of the compensation line if not all of them.

Just now, -blitz said:

You prop blocked me along with half of the compensation line if not all of them.

Pretty sure you are going to be unbanned though considering I forgot to save the clip and screenshots of logs.

it was 4 people 2 of which i base with but u act like i didnt delete it also playing dumb i actually didnt know how to fix my doupe so i was asking for help if you ask aj he showed me how to use a button fading door combo im still new to building bases without using no collide, and yes i do need help learning how to doupe I LEARNED IT YESTERDAY you act like i remember all the steps

how can u say u understand i was trying to learn it but u just stated above that i was playing dumb acting like i was trying to advance dupe, if u brought me to a sit and just explain to me instead of banning me for nitrp for something so minor i wasnt prop spamming so thats a lie

I said you were playing dumb because I did tell you to knock it off multiple times and you responded to what I was saying with, "What do you mean? I just learned how to use this." 

Mass prop block only takes prop blocking 3 players. Just so you know. You have said in this forum that you prop blocked 4.

I could have banned you for mass prop block. "Mass Propblock | (2 weeks)"

You were only given 4 days.

16 minutes ago, Kristaps said:

it was 4 people 2 of which i base with but u act like i didnt delete it also playing dumb i actually didnt know how to fix my doupe so i was asking for help if you ask aj he showed me how to use a button fading door combo im still new to building bases without using no collide, and yes i do need help learning how to doupe I LEARNED IT YESTERDAY you act like i remember all the steps

i put one door up and deleted it in 10 seconds like why r u taking this like its so personal it was a situation that u took out of proportion for no reason like i wasn't doing to be a troll my friend snoop was in front of the line so i put a door in front of him like how did that hurt anyone the only one to make complain about is u 

blitz do u just have a grudge against me or something like why are you making this such a big deal i was doing anything to harm anyone and feel the need to ban me for 4 days for something so MINOR like omg if that prop block was such a big dal why didnt u ban me for it straight away u wait to ban me for different thing that i never did 

It isn't personal at all. I am simply explaining why you were banned.

I also have no way of knowing who you are basing with or who is your friend that you are trolling. They said nothing to me after you were banned.

Moral of the story is... if you prop block multiple players in spawn (friends or not) a staff member is going to see it and you are going to get in trouble.

your actually getting on my nerves the way ur twisting everything your making it sound like i joined the server prop blocked everyone and ran away which never happened i put a door in front of sn00p and then deleted it like my intentions were to mess with my friend until proggy cam back not to minge and prop block uhhhhhh

u banned me 15-20 minuets after that happened like wtf and the door was up for 10 seconds and when i deleted it thats when you told me not to do it again so u gave me a verbal warning  you didn't ban me bc i prop block ur just saying that bc the other 2 claims u made against me were false